Honored Contributor

Re: Jeffrey Epstein found dead

@esmerelda  I believe he is getting justice better than what our system could have given.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't really matter how he died...suicide or other means...just as long as he is no longer living is fine by me.

Trusted Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Keybra wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

A.  He was in jail, not at the gym. 

B. I see there’s more interest in revenge than justice. 

Their should be. If it were your daughter , you would want revenge. 

@Keybra  No. His being dead would be enough. I think those wishing for a trial wanted to hear all the dirty, lurid details. 

I want a trial. I'm not interested in lurid details. I want names. I want justice. 

Not all of us are interested in anything else. Are you projecting? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ILTH wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@Keybra wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@Keybra  No. His being dead would be enough. I think those wishing for a trial wanted to hear all the dirty, lurid details. 

I want a trial. I'm not interested in lurid details. I want names. I want justice. 

Not all of us are interested in anything else. Are you 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Agree!!! I think he was going to expose more people! 

Trusted Contributor

So sadddddd☹️ I’m glad my tax dollars aren’t going to pay for his trial or to feed him. I just hope they prosecute all his rich, influential friends who did the same thing. Though it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we heard no more about it. Prince Andrew.....etc..

Honored Contributor

Reportedly he had lots of files and videos stashed away. He was likely smart enough to have a deadman's lock on those files and videos. With his death whoever holds those files would now be expected to release them. The lurid details may very well be coming out despite his death. Those implicated may escape trial due to Epstein's death and questions of provenance, but their reputations may be affected. Blackmailers tend to use a deadman's lock as a life insurance policy. "As long as I live, these files and videos stay hidden." When the blackmailer dies, the files get released. We'll see what happens in the coming days/weeks, but this may be far from over.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

YUP!!!!!! They had to get rid of him!!! Glad hes gone but would like those other trash go down with him!!

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

@Keybra wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

Not all of us are interested in anything else. Are you projecting? 

Maybe someone she wishes to protect ?  Humm.

@Keybra  No, we’re not interested in the sickening, lurid details, but want his rich, influential friends who participated with him to be brought to justice too. 

Honored Contributor

@Arley1210 wrote:

Agree!!! I think he was going to expose more people! 

That could very well be true and I believe whenever there is something covered up then  there's something else that could be un-covered. Goes both ways