Honored Contributor

I've been watching the salute to small business featuring veterans on Q2.  I forgot what a good host Jayne is, she looks lovely, but more important she is doing right by these people who are not used to being on camera presenting their products What an unexpected pleasure this show has been !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Jayne is a remarkable host. I know in previous years she has been involved in training new hosts. If that is still the case, they could all do well to emulate her.

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

Jayne is a remarkable host. I know in previous years she has been involved in training new hosts. If that is still the case, they could all do well to emulate her.

@On It , You are so right. I'm one of those posters who often complain about unprofessional host behavior, so it's good to be reminded that good ones are still around. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Jayne,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

Then there is hope for lots of the newer hosts.  Maybe I'm the only one who remembers the threads from years ago about the morning show with Jayne and Pat.  They've always been a class act imo.

Honored Contributor

Not that I watch much anymore, but JB is a professional.  I can't say that about all the hosts.

Respected Contributor

@millieshops I agree!I remember watching Jayne and pat on monday mornings.i really enjoyed watching,whether I bought or not

Honored Contributor

Totally agree Jayne Brown is excellent !!!!  There has been one point of contention though, she HATES to give measurements...and even said on air, for measurements please consult QVC's website....But what was funny, when a viewer was on the phone on air she asked Jayne to please give measurements so viewers wouldnt have to search around on QVC.com.....Jayne politely declined the suggestion.....STILL, I like Jayne, she is one of THE BEST hosts QVC has ....personable, witty, informative, and professional! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Then there is hope for lots of the newer hosts.  Maybe I'm the only one who remembers the threads from years ago about the morning show with Jayne and Pat.  They've always been a class act imo.

@millieshops Yes I do!  When she started Jayne had a way to go.  I always give credit to people who can look objectively at what they are doing, learn from what people say, think I can do better, and do it!  

Trusted Contributor

Jayne has always been one of my favorites.