Respected Contributor

Re: Jayne B. is Delightful with Valerie

It was one of the best shows.  They are wonderful together.  They totally complement one another.  You can tell they both enjoy working together and it makes for such a pleasure to watch.

I hope to see them together more often as the holiday shows are on more and more.

Respected Contributor

Agreed...Jane and Valerie make the presentation so delightful and I always find myself buying something when they present the items.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell wrote:

Am so enjoying the House to Home Harvest show with Jayne and Valerie.

There's something dynamic about the combo of their very different personalities.  Jayne is a strong personality, and Valerie is understated, but I get a kick out of them together.  They get along well.

Love it when something strikes Jayne as funny, and that spontaneous, very real laugh rolls out.  It is contagious...

By the way, I've always loved blue pumpkins, ivory too.  Is that heretical, ha.  Nice to see so many different versions of them today...

Yes, very enjoyable, interaction between Jayne and Valerie.  You are so right, @Oznell.

Jayne definitely has an artist's "eye" for detail.  

I really loved the little pickup truck. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC @Susan-QVC  @Alice-QVC

Can someone please forward all these nice compliments about the 8/7 House To Home by Valerie 6PM ET Show on to QVC and also to Jayne Brown and Valerie Parr Hill???

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I didn't see the show but with her design skills and outstanding sense of color use, Jayne should be an exceptional decorator, more so than any other host and on a par with Alberti.  Jayne is a very talented lady.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I will only watch a few hosts that pair up with the lovely VPH.

Jayne B, is one of them. I like VPH paired with Leah, Mary D., Nancy and PJD, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  I watched their show, too, and was thinking how pleasant it was.  You beat me to the post today Smiley Happy.  I've watched Valerie and Jayne before and was glad Jayne had yesterday's show.  Very well prepared!

Honored Contributor

I agree 100%.....I love Jayne and Valerie together. I also like Valerie and Mary Beth together.....I do not care for Valerie and Jill together, because Jill talks too much and Valerie barely gets a word in, and I do really like Jill, but not with Valerie.

Jayne has a great laugh, I really enjoy her as a host!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you!!!  Have always thought Jayne is one the better Q hosts.  She understands what the viewer - possible buyer - wants to know about the product.  And she is one of the few hosts that adds the S/H to the total price!!

She does have a great laugh and I love her sense of humor.  She always manages to get one or two witty remarks in the show.....like 'the leaves are leaving'!!!   LOL....

Super Contributor

I too want to add my thoughts on these two classy, elegant and endearing ladies.. Jayne is always very articulate in her description of the item.. Class act all the way..