Honored Contributor

Re: Jared Fogle pleads guilty.....

According to Nancy Grace, he's going to go away from between 5 and 12 years, and that's with pleading guiltly! Entertainment Tonight reported his wife is going to divorce him (there's a no-brainer!).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here's what I found:

It's called "The Jared Foundation." 

I just saw a screengrab from the website (now taken down) and there is NO MENTION OF SUBWAY.

Looked at who runs it and it's Jared.  It said he is/was the executive director.  NO MENTION OF SUBWAY.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Here's what I found:

I just saw a screengrab from the website (now taken down) and there is NO MENTION OF SUBWAY.

Looked at who runs it and it's Jared.  It said he is/was the executive director.  NO MENTION OF SUBWAY.

Thanks.  So when he did the runs/marathons/talks, I can't help but think Subway was somehow connected.   

Honored Contributor

The NY Post is also reporting on the divorce:

http://nypost.com/2015/08/19/jareds-wife-wants-a-divorce/

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

Here's what I found:

Thanks.  So when he did the runs/marathons/talks, I can't help but think Subway was somehow connected.   

There is no evidence of any connection there.

It sounds like you have been trying to find any excuse for Jared and what he did, even blaming Subway.

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

Here's what I found:

It sounds like you have been trying to find any excuse for Jared and what he did, even blaming Subway.

@NoelSeven Wow...I thought we were having an intelligent conversation.   Obviously not.   Disappointed.  And no...no matter what anyone thinks, I'm not "making excuses".   SMH.   Disappointed, indeed.  I expected more, N7.  

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

Here's what I found:

@NoelSeven Wow...I thought we were having an intelligent conversation.   Obviously not.   Disappointed.  And no...no matter what anyone thinks, I'm not "making excuses".   SMH.   Disappointed, indeed.  I expected more, N7.  

Did I miss a post where you said anything negative about Jared and his child molestation?

Did you not repeatedly try to link Subway to Jared's organization?

That is what I'm going on.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

According to Nancy Grace, he's going to go away from between 5 and 12 years, and that's with pleading guiltly! Entertainment Tonight reported his wife is going to divorce him (there's a no-brainer!).

Well that was the deal that was made, the prosecution agreed to not ask for more than 12 years and Jared agreed not to ask for less than 5. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NoelSeven Like the sun comes up in the East, it's so obvious, I didn't have to waste everyone's time by going on and on and on with colorful adjectives about how this guy is guilty & will pay the ultimate price.  

Duh.

(language just so everyone understands). 

Of course it's bad.

This thread is slowly turning into the New Cecil Thread.  

Can't discuss anything intelligently...without written barbs. SMH

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:
I'm on the Leo/Virgo cusp. The Virgo looks at it logically and the Leo wants to beat pervs into the ground. It ain't easy being me :-)

Woman Wink

Here's a closer shot of my avatar:

This means that your birthday is coming up real soon...so I'm going to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY right now!!!

Love your pawsome kitteh avatar!!!!

---------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=