Trusted Contributor

Jane's bare feet while shoe shopping - yuk!

I have been totally grossed out for awhile now watching Jane try shoes on with bare feet - I don't usually watch her for any length of time anyway, but that's not important. Today was over the top disgusting, she tried a pair of boots on with bare feet and then decided that the model should try that color on, so she gave the pair she had just tried on with her bare feet to the model to put on! Ewwwww! Sandals are one thing, though I still can do without seeing her bare feet with those up close and personal shots as she's putting the shoes on. But how about wearing something on your feet when you know you are selling shoes and boots, Jane? There's something called hygiene! Yuk!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane's bare feet while shoe shopping - yuk!

Her feet don't bother me.

Respected Contributor

For some reason, it doesn't bother me in the least. 

Respected Contributor

i tried to watch this once and it grosses me out. i cannot stand JT anyway but i wanted to see some shoes avaialble for sale. NO other channels do this!! Just model the shoes with a model PLEEZE

Trusted Contributor

Do women even wear stockings or hose with dress shoes or boots anymore?  I can understand a pair of socks with winter boots if you're wearing leggings or jeans, but the women I know who are under 50 usually don't wear any kind of stockings or hose when it comes to dresses and skirts.  

Honored Contributor

It doesn't bother me that she does it. It bothers me that they may end up in the as is section.
Respected Contributor

Between her feet and her repeating the phrase "Shoe Shopping with Jane" a bazillion times, I stopped watching that show ages ago.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Totally unsanitary-gross-disgusting-yuk..........I don't like anything about that host-tired of her bragging about her family-and watching her try on shoe after shoe with her bare feet......so now I always change the channel when she's on......

Honored Contributor

The 'foot guys' (if you know what I mean) must just love these shows.

But seriously, and nothing against her or anybody else personally, I would probably tune OUT in a hot second just because I cannot stand having to see peoples' feet.  I don't want to see ANYBODY'S feet - ever.    I guess it's just one of those things.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Doesnt bother me, she does a great job!