Honored Contributor

@febe1 - I would say she's filling in for hosts who are missing (notably MBR after her accident).

What is she supposed to do, if asked to cover a show?  Refuse?  Seems to me all the hosts are helping to fill time slots they wouldn't otherwise be scheduled for.  I'm sure things will return to normal, when all the hosts are back at work.

Respected Contributor

Nothing to do with Jane, but the word "trending" is already overused & has become tiresome as slang tends to do.  Wait a few minutes & new slang will replace it.

Respected Contributor

Wait a few minutes & new slang will replace it.

My thoughts exactly. Wait a few months and it will pass when it's passe.

Esteemed Contributor

"Trending" is on my "so tired of hearing it" list along with "on the day",  any little added thing "elevating" whatever is being shown, and worst of all describing something as "sick".

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@febe1 - I would say she's filling in for hosts who are missing (notably MBR after her accident).

What is she supposed to do, if asked to cover a show?  Refuse?  Seems to me all the hosts are helping to fill time slots they wouldn't otherwise be scheduled for.  I'm sure things will return to normal, when all the hosts are back at work.

If you read my post, @Venezia, I questioned all the new shows with her name on them. This would have nothing to do with "filling in."

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

If you read my post, @Venezia, I questioned all the new shows with her name on them. This would have nothing to do with "filling in."

Maybe, in that case, @febe1 QVC thinks she's doing a good job and utilizes her to maximize sales?  I doubt they'd put an under-performing host on in prime time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

Maybe, in that case, @febe1 QVC thinks she's doing a good job and utilizes her to maximize sales?  I doubt they'd put an under-performing host on in prime time.

Well, that's your opinion, and I think it's something else. 

Respected Contributor

@Miranda1550, Hi, Miranda, I'm not able to read your post because the print is too light.   Can you change your print to "B" for bold?

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Missed the show but gee I never knew saws were trending. I missed the boat on that one. I must be living under a rock. I guess all the hosts run out of words to describe an item.