Super Contributor

The two words I think many hosts use repeatedly are "on - trend " ! Also , "fresh ".

Regular Contributor

Just watched Spiderman..Spidey sense for danger could be used for finding topics/comments that are doomed to be poofedSmiley Happy I see the meter going off cause there is a high level of activity because you set off the alarm at the hall of justice of the Superhost headquarters...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

New show title:  What's Trending With Jane

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@febe1 - I would say she's filling in for hosts who are missing (notably MBR after her accident).

What is she supposed to do, if asked to cover a show?  Refuse?  Seems to me all the hosts are helping to fill time slots they wouldn't otherwise be scheduled for.  I'm sure things will return to normal, when all the hosts are back at work.

If you read my post, @Venezia, I questioned all the new shows with her name on them. This would have nothing to do with "filling in."

She would do ALL QVC shows if they put her name on them.  Cooking With Jane, Style Choices With Jane, Jewelry With Jane, Serta With Jane, Dyson With Jane, etc., etc.

Trusted Contributor

"Trending" and "It's everything".  Does "It's everything" even make sense?  I don't see Jane that often so don't know if she says that, but several people are using that phrase now.  And how can an item of clothing be "amazing".  

Regular Contributor

LOL...................................................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please NO, take my first born..ANYTHING BUT A NEW SHOW>...

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@febe1 - I would say she's filling in for hosts who are missing (notably MBR after her accident).

What is she supposed to do, if asked to cover a show?  Refuse?  Seems to me all the hosts are helping to fill time slots they wouldn't otherwise be scheduled for.  I'm sure things will return to normal, when all the hosts are back at work.

If you read my post, @Venezia, I questioned all the new shows with her name on them. This would have nothing to do with "filling in."

She would do ALL QVC shows if they put her name on them.  Cooking With Jane, Style Choices With Jane, Jewelry With Jane, Serta With Jane, Dyson With Jane, etc., etc.

Don't forget, @fortune, "Shoe Shopping with Jane," which she mentions the name numerous times so it's never forgotten. 

Valued Contributor

Fortune, good idea....................

Valued Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy, "Trending" Big Sister

Yes, I will change it....................

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy, "Trending"

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

Maybe, in that case, @febe1 QVC thinks she's doing a good job and utilizes her to maximize sales?  I doubt they'd put an under-performing host on in prime time.

Well, that's your opinion, and I think it's something else. 

@febe1 I'm not disagreeing with you, but what do you think it is if not Q deciding she does a good job and using her to maximize sales?  I really couldn't think of what else you could be referring to and am curious.