Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to Jane iin the small presentation this evening? A caller commented about it during the following show.

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy and Halo

[ Edited ]

I did not see it but I think it was   strong winds...........

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Fawkes wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to Jane in the small presentation this evening? A caller commented about it during the following show.

@Puppy Fawkesthe winds were blowing so hard both Jane and the presenter were moving Halo's and stage items to keep them from blowing over...it was a little funny and I laughed when Jane told the Halo presenter to get in the car for the demonstration and the presenter looked really happy about this decision and says while sitting in the car and smiling "it's not windy in the car" 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you , I'm glad no one was seriously injured.

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@Puppy Fawkes wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to Jane in the small presentation this evening? A caller commented about it during the following show.

@Puppy Fawkesthe winds were blowing so hard both Jane and the presenter were moving Halo's and stage items to keep them from blowing over...it was a little funny and I laughed when Jane told the Halo presenter to get in the car for the demonstration and the presenter looked really happy about this decision and says while sitting in the car and smiling "it's not windy in the car" 

@GAQShopr53

LOL.....Watch Halo come out with some revised version that has some sort of anchoring attachment for especially windy days....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

LOL! Like the Frostguard that was improved with the dowel so thieves couldn't rip it off your windshield.