QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Yes I know that some employers require it but not all. I do believe I know it is a recommendation. How would anyone know if a person didn't quarantine. We quarantined when we returned from vacation in Massachusetts.  Goodness, my post must have sounded so stupid because you used three paragraphs to tell me nothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

In NYS/NYC it is basically self compliance, although fines could be levied.

At the 3 airports and Penn Station arrivals are often met with contract tracers and a form must be filled out with contact info.

You must also fill out a form to hotel register. 

Tracers generally are making random calls, but there is no aggressive enforcement. Some hotels have reported guests seen leaving and those visitors have been contacted. 

Honored Contributor

@Jdpic wrote:

This format with her on Skype is horrible.  It's to many people involved.  It's too much and causes a lot of confusion during presentations.

@Jdpic   Even on Skype, you can hit mute 🤐.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbella262 wrote:

Jane can certainly go on vacation where she chooses.  I just don't think it's necessary for her to "phone it in"  the other hosts are fine without her and it's a little crowded with 3 hosts talking - but I guess they are all trying to justify their exisitance and importance when there have been so many cuts at QVC.  

Or have some of the other hosts who don't get as much airtime go on instead.  I get tired of seeing the same hosts over and over.  Click.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Unless I was dreaming 😂🤣 there was a “clip” on QVC yesterday with Jane announcing that she was working from home & that in the future the other hosts will be given the same opportunity.... I think that was a “cover up” story to satisfy all the negative comments QVC is getting for allowing her to work from home after being reckless & going on vacation to Disney in Florida .... 👎

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  Yes I know that some employers require it but not all. I do believe I know it is a recommendation. How would anyone know if a person didn't quarantine. We quarantined when we returned from vacation in Massachusetts.  Goodness, my post must have sounded so stupid because you used three paragraphs to tell me nothing. 

@proudlyfromNJ , your post read to me as if you were saying PA had a mandatory quarantine.  You also told the poster that quarantine has nothing to do with employers which also isn't really the case.  But carry on.