Valued Contributor

Re: Jan.21Shows - What Did You Buy?

On 1/25/2015 Kati said:

I'm pretty late to your posting party. But I did get some goodies from Anna's shows:

1) All About Her die cuts

2) metallic layers papers kit (I had the Soft Hues one, so I got the other one...? its name)

3) Juliet papercrafting kit

I haven't received anything yet so the anticipation is building!

Mews, I agree that 3 Birds products are very high quality. I got their 180 pc 'Olivia' cardstock kit a few months ago and wow! Beautiful colors, high quality cardstock equal to Anna's but a lot less expensive. It worked out to about 10 cents per sheet.

Qgirl, my condolences on the loss of your dh. Imagine the most beautiful AG sympathy card coming your way, from me to you.

Kati, thank you. I appreciate that! I agree with you on the 3 Birds products. I love their things! I have them marked as one of my favorite brands. My only complaint is I miss Donna Stork. I know a lot of people thought she talked too loud and fast (and she did) but I still enjoyed her. But I do like this latest rep a lot too. She is very well spoken. I just miss Donna. But the 3 Birds products are so nice. I have never gotten anything from them that I regretted. And very affordable too. I'm glad you enjoy them as much as I do. I hope they continue to keep them around for a long time to come.

Contributor

Re: Jan.21Shows - What Did You Buy?

Ogirl.....I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your father. You are certainly not a downer here, Sweetie. It's rough to lose someone you are so close to.

I am so glad the HSN shows were a diversion to you. Whenever you can lose yourself in something like that....go for it! It's incredibly hard to lose a parent and we're here for you whenever you need an ear to listen...you gotta let it out and these ladies are wonderful "sisters" in scrapping that are always understanding and can relate in some way with what you are going through.

I feel as though I know you too...all the time we've been visiting this board together.

I am truly sorry!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, Qgirl!!!

PA Lady