Honored Contributor

Jamie Lee Curtis Took Rescue Pup to Oscar Stage

During a tribute to Betty White at the Oscars.

The next day John Travolta helped his 11 year old son, Ben, adopt the adorable pup called 'Mac & Cheese'.

Every rescue helps!

John Travolta adopted the puppy Jamie Lee Curtis presented at the Oscars

Another puppy has found its forever home after John Travolta decided to adopt the dog Jamie Lee Curtis introduced at the 94th Academy Awards.

The 63-year-old Scream Queen, known for her iconic role as Laurie Strode in Halloween, took the stage holding an adorable pooch named Mac ‘N’ Cheese.

Curtis tributed the late great Betty White during the In Memoriam segment. White, who died in December 2021, was an animal lover. “She was not only a Golden Girl, she was a legend,” Curtis said, referring to the actress. “She brightened every room she walked in and brought a smile to all who watched her on the screen day in and day out for almost a century.”

Curtis went on to say, “She was a woman who cared so much for not just her two-legged friends but for animals just like this one. So, the greatest gift you could give Betty White is to open your heart and your home and adopt a rescue dog just like Mac ‘N’ Cheese from Paw Works.”

Following Curtis’ request, Travolta helped his 11-year-old son to adopt the pup. “A MAGICAL ending to the story from last night. At the Oscars, I reconnected with my friend, John Travolta,” Curtis said.

She then revealed someone texted her a photo of Travolta holding the dog. “I thought it was so beautiful to see him with her, and then today I found out that he and his son, Ben, have adopted beautiful little Mac & Cheese and are taking her home today,” Curtis added.

John Travolta's son Ben has adopted the puppy (c) instagram.com/johntravolta

John Travolta's Son Adopts Pup from Betty White 2022 Oscars Tribute | PEOPLE.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Took Rescue Pup to Oscar Stage

How Sweet. The little pup was so cute!! He would be hard to resist for sure!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @KingstonsMom I hadn't heard the story.

Just Pawfect 'Mac & Cheese' is so cute!

John Travolta and Son Ben Adopt Dog Mac & Cheese From the Oscars - E! Online

Just Pawfect: John Travolta adopts Betty White's tribute dog from the 2022  Oscars brought on stage by Jamie Lee Curtis (VIDEO) | Showbiz | Malay Mail

Respected Contributor

Wow, Mac N Cheese will be living in a movie star's home!  Good for Mac and John and son.

Esteemed Contributor

Heartwarming

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

How Sweet. The little pup was so cute!! He would be hard to resist for sure!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

An interesting note, Jamie Lee Curtis was recently here in Savannah filming the latest 'Halloween' movie (not out yet) and every day after filming, she was photographed visiting our local animal rescue groups here, donating $$$$ at each one and viewing/petting/photographing the residents!

She's quite the animal lover too, just like Betty was!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Good for John! So many animals need homes and if they're not in a no kill shelter you know what happens.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Wow, Mac N Cheese will be living in a movie star's home!  Good for Mac and John and son.

@LyndaGee 

And he'll probably be quite the traveler, John recently got his commercial pilot license to pilot 737 planes!

John Travolta Just Got His 737 Pilot License — See His 'Proud Moment' | Travel + Leisure (travelandl...

Respected Contributor

And Betty smiled...........

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.