Honored Contributor

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Took Rescue Pup to Oscar Stage

@Greeneyedlady21 

I have a sign in my den that says, "The more I get to know some people, the more I like dogs", this is a prime example of why.

Of course my personal choice would include cats & all other animals!

SO much nicer to deal with than some people, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom Mac and Cheese will have a good home & I am sure Betty White is dancing on the golden streets knowing the little dog went to a good home with a little boy!

AWW, thanks for the pup update.

Respected Contributor

That is so sweet .. thank you John ... we need stories like this ....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yay, Jamie and John, for honoring Betty's memory and for helping the Travolta family to heal from the loss of Kelly.  It's a win-win all around!

Honored Contributor

I have always liked jamie, named my first golden after her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have always liked jamie, named my first golden after her.

@goldensrbest 

I was always a big fan of her mother, Janet Leigh. Saw her in many movies and she was a great actress in her time. Jamie, not sure I have even seen her in a movie, or a made for TV show. 

Didn't watch any of the thread title show, but I sure liked the gesture of giving a rescue dog a loving forever home.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

John Travolta spent Easter with his beloved two children and the newest four-legged member of their family.

John Travolta celebrates Easter with daughter Ella and son Benjamin and  their newly adopted dog | Daily Mail Online

John Travolta and his two children - daughter Ella,22, and son Benjamin, 11 -  gathered together to wish everyone a happy Easter on Instagram.

Spreading cheer: 'Happy Easter everyone!' Travolta, 68, wrote in the caption of the clip showing him and Ella holding on to a giant stuffed Easter Bunny, as Ben snuggles with their new pet pooch Mac N Cheese, whom they just adopted last month.

New dog: The two-time Oscar-nominated actor announced his son Ben had adopted the resue pup Mac N Cheese that was featured on Acaademy Awards ceremony with Jamie Lee Curtis

dailymail

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom   I also do not watch the Oscars but the title with "Rescue Dog" caught my eye.

For all Betty White accomplished as an actress, she topped it all with her compassion for animals.

Jaimie is another favorite, imo.  John Travolta certainly steps up when the need arises.  A win-win all around.

Thank you for this story. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

Here's an Easter photo of John, family and Mac N Cheese!

That's one happy pup and his little boy!

Holiday cheer: John Travolta and his two children - daughter Ella and son Benjamin -  gathered together to wish everyone a happy Easter on Instagram

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.