It makes My day.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

Respected Contributor

@hckynutjohn wrote:

Now he gets to sit in prison for the next 10 to 20 years or forever, while the families of the victims he left behind suffer for the rest of their lives missing their loved ones..............ain't justice grand...........................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

Re: James Holmes guilty....

[ Edited ]

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@hckynutjohn wrote:

Now he gets to sit in prison for the next 10 to 20 years or forever, while the families of the victims he left behind suffer for the rest of their lives missing their loved ones..............ain't justice grand...........................raven

Not sure if I prefer the death penalty of life in prison. Guess it depends on how tough they make him in prison. Did they sentence him already or is that yet to come?

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor
Was there any doubt that he had a valid schizophrenia diagnosis? I didn't follow the trial.
Esteemed Contributor

Death Penalty is the easy way out.....people like him need to be in prison for the rest of their lives...so they suffer the indignities of prison life...to think of what they did...to see what its like to never be a free person again....

Esteemed Contributor

I figured they'd find him guilty but surpised at "sane." 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: James Holmes guilty....

[ Edited ]

When he setup explosives in his apartment in a precise detailed way......was that the work of a madman or someone planning on committing murder.   He knew he would be caught for the killings at the theater and that law enforcement would go back to his apartment.  Sounds like someone with a logical mind preparing to commit illogical acts.