Esteemed Contributor

Re: James Corden, Lin-Manuel Miranda & Friends Carpool Karaoke

@DiAnne wrote:

A friend of mine just got back from seeing Hamilton.  Said it was well worth the trip from the West Coast!

Lin Manuel Miranda is leaving the cast in July.  That's too bad too because tickets are sold out for more than a year.  I would have loved to see him in it.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Hi there, I was showing the sing-along to my husband tonight and the source I used linked to a shorter version.

I found the real one, the one used this morning, so we can go here for a full showing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YshgmStEZh0

ps I changed it on the opening post also.

Honored Contributor

Corden is the best of late night, irreverent, makes me laugh.

Jimmy Fallen is great when he's with Justin Timberlake, otherwise he's been getting too SNL.

Respected Contributor

James constantly amazes me in that he knows all the words to all the songs.  How does he do that?  It's crazy good.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Noel, That has to be one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet. That joyous tribute to "One More Day" especially:  these talented folks were fans who memorized every show long before they were stars.

Honored Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

James constantly amazes me in that he knows all the words to all the songs.  How does he do that?  It's crazy good.

@Big Sister

I had a friend who could do that, not me.  It's a gift Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

Hi, Noel, That has to be one of the best things I've ever seen on the internet. That joyous tribute to "One More Day" especially:  these talented folks were fans who memorized every show long before they were stars.

Hi @Burnsite 

I'm so glad you liked it, the video is making the rounds making people feel good.

They are all such joyous people having a good time, it's contagious Smiley Happy