Respected Contributor

Jacqueline Kennedy/Camrose & Kross Anybody know?

Does anybody know if Camrose and Kross is going to stop mfg. Jacqueline Kennedy jewelry entirely or is it only QVC not carrying anymore? The fact that they are breaking molds makes me think perhaps they are not even going to make it anymore?

I know they can't make the pearl necklaces anymore but I'm curious about the rest.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jacqueline Kennedy/Camrose & Kross Anybody know?

Phillip said they have already stopped manufacturing because they had made all the pieces they can. They will continue selling on Q until the ""inventory is gone.""

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2014 adelle38 said:

Phillip said they have already stopped manufacturing because they had made all the pieces they can. They will continue selling on Q until the "inventory is gone."

Yes, I know that.Smile But I'm wondering about the Camrose & Kross company. They sell these same things on their website and what I don't know is if they are going to continue to be available there.

Honored Contributor

Wow this is the end of the JK line...how sad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2014 croemer said:

Wow this is the end of the JK line...how sad?

Yes. If there's anything you want now is the time because everything is selling out. Very sad.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Caroline has pulled any further chance for new molds? Last I heard she isn't happy...though I am sure they had to have her permission to have sold JK at the Q.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Trusted Contributor

On 3/27/2014 beammeupscottie said:

Phillip said they have already stopped manufacturing because they had made all the pieces they can. They will continue selling on Q until the "inventory is gone."

Yes, I know that.Smile But I'm wondering about the Camrose & Kross company. They sell these same things on their website and what I don't know is if they are going to continue to be available there.

Since they aren't being manufactured, I imagine "when they're gone, they're gone" on Q and on their website.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2014 beammeupscottie said:

Since they aren't being manufactured, I imagine "when they're gone, they're gone" on Q and on their website.

Thanks adelle. It does seem so. There are some items sold out on the C&K website but some that are sold out here are still available. I went to a facebook link on their website and C&K states on the facebook site that they are discontinuing. So it would seem you are correct. Sadly {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I have emailed the company just to be sure but I think I'm going to head over there and get one or 2 things that are no longer available on QVC.

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2014 croemer said:

I wonder if Caroline has pulled any further chance for new molds? Last I heard she isn't happy...though I am sure they had to have her permission to have sold JK at the Q.

I think he would say so if that was the case because he said Caroline was why they stopped selling her crosses.

He is saying they have just run out of jewelry to copy and so I suppose QVC doesn't want to continue on that basis with nothing new ever coming out? And if so, perhaps that is why C&K is stopping as well since I would imagine QVC was their main outlet.

Respected Contributor

That's really too bad. I bought my mom the necklace and bracelet several years ago (she loves Jk and her style), but don't own any pieces myself, as most are a little too "fancy" for my tastes and anywhere I would need to wear them. But there are a few I could see myself wearing. I wonder if they maybe aren't selling as well? I haven't ever watched a show, but I've heard several on the boards say that the rep tells lots of neat stories about the pieces when he is on, so I'm sure it's very interesting. I wonder why they are breaking the molds? Couldn't they put them somewhere (a safe, etc?) for safe keeping. Sounds kind of final! :-0