Honored Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales has left QVC

As others mentioned, she did a great job on the Bob Mackie shows.  I doubt this was her decision, but we aren't in a position to know what caused her departure.  I wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

And sometimes people decide they want to do something different and they decide to leave a job without any fanfare.  They say thank you and go on about their business.

Regular Contributor

What? when, I just saw her and actually thought she is one of the sweetest hosts!

Honored Contributor

@darlight wrote:

What? when, I just saw her and actually thought she is one of the sweetest hosts!

@darlight  If you are really asking, then just read this thread.  That'll answer your questions.

Respected Contributor

I am sorry to hear that Jacque will no longer be with the Q.  I have always enjoyed her presentations. I wish her good luck on the next chapter.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am reading and am so surprised, I just happen to see her today and thought, hmm she has to be one of my favorite hosts, I had no clue she was there so long, thought she was kinda new? I hate most of the new stepford hosts.break the mold Qvc and keep women as they grow older, esp. since I think your audience is older.. not that Jackie was old, but new means younger usually and I find them all the same.. boring,,

Valued Contributor

I love Jacque, I saw her this morning I believe, doing a Susan Graver show. How sad, I really like her. So sweet and bubbly. I wish her all the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Best wishes to Jacque with whatever she chooses to do.  

Trusted Contributor

Will miss her.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Jacque recently sold me the Bob Mackie embroidered bird tee shirt, which ironically arrived today.  

I wish her well and enjoyed her over the years.

@Bird mama  I saw on another post where someone recommended that tshirt to you.  I didn't see the presentation but purchased it, too!  Waiting for mine to arrive soon!  We can be twins!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!