Occasional Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales has left QVC

Kirks' Folly? I had forgotten all about that show.  I remember seeing Judy Crowell on the show frequently.  I don't remember watching Jacque on it but I didn't watch the show, would occasionally catch it when it was on for noise in the background when i was cleaning the house.  I've seen so many new hosts and there are quite a few of them that I can't help but wonder why they were hired.  Some have obvious experience in front of the camera while others appear to be extremely new to the position.  Several also need to expand their vocabulary.  Hosts that use the same word over and over again to describe items are difficult to watch.  There is one host that describes everything as "cute"~hope someone buys her a thesaurus for the holidays!

Jacque:

I miss seein you on the Q;  you have always been such a favorite of mine, and I have shopped with you for about 14 years.

I truly hope you will return.  God bless you and your family.

Susan Quigley

Honored Contributor

old thread

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I've known for awhile that Jacque had left QVC but I still miss her. She was my favorite host...always made me smile. I know she has had some health issues and wonder if that's why she left. First Lisa Robertson, now Jacque. I hope Jane Treacy and Shawn Killinger stay! Jacque, if you are reading this, please know you will always be missed. I'm not on Facebook anymore so I can't access your page. Darn...
QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for commenting...