Honored Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales has left QVC

@fortune wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

Mary Beth? Forever. Jill? Iffy.

@BirkiLady

It's JT who will be there forever, and ever, and ever . . .

I truly think she could do a full day there (all shows) without even a nap. 

@LilacTree

She loves being on TV--talking and talking.  I think she'd do every show all day every day without getting paid!

@fortune

I totally agree!  LOL

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

I wish Jacque all the best in the world.  I liked her...and much more so than some of the newer hosts.

There are way too many "ABRUPT" departures lately and it all smells a bit FISHY to me.  I hope this isn't the beginning of the end for Q....but it doesn't seem to me to be heading in the right direction in alot of areas.

Okay...who has left abruptly?  Albany, Peyton and Jacque. I'm not counting Lisa since that was months ago.

@tansy   Didn't the Affinity guy, O'Connell, also leave abruptly?

YES...alot here lately.  No goodbye, No cake, No well wishes, Bam!!!!!  out the door.

Trusted Contributor

That's a shame. She was one of the few I could actually tolerate for more than a minute. I rarely "watch" the Q and prefer to shop online if I do shop here - which is rare over the last year or so.  I wish her well - I thought she was nice and down to earth - at least that was my take on her. I don't care for many of the hosts here these days. I hate to say I wouldn't be sorry to see Jane go.

Esteemed Contributor

What happened with Peyton? That's a HUGE surprise to me? Thought he was so knowledgeable and well-respected at QVC. Anyone know? When did he leave?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

What happened with Peyton? That's a HUGE surprise to me? Thought he was so knowledgeable and well-respected at QVC. Anyone know? When did he leave?

@BirkiLady, Peyton's last day was May 1st. 

David Markstein, QVC's Italian Gold Buyer, left sometime last year. I miss, "Fresh from the Fair."

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

I didn't know this either. Guess no more "vault" discoveries coming to the Q. 

Esteemed Contributor

It is always more suspicious when it is so sudden.

Valued Contributor

I stopped watching Jacque G.'s presentations a while back when she was acting a little too strange.

Trusted Contributor

GOOD LUCK TO HER,SHE WAS ALWAYS SO NICE TO LISTEN AND TO WATCH,HOPE ALL IS GOOD FOR HER.