Valued Contributor

Re: Jacque Gonzales has left QVC

I <3'd seeing Alberti on with Jane for the CEW event.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Mary Beth? Forever. Jill? Iffy.

@BirkiLady

It's JT who will be there forever, and ever, and ever . . .

I truly think she could do a full day there (all shows) without even a nap. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@BirkiLady

LOL.  I thought this last sentence was going to end this way: "...without even taking a breath."   That too.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish Jacque all the best in the world.  I liked her...and much more so than some of the newer hosts.

There are way too many "ABRUPT" departures lately and it all smells a bit FISHY to me.  I hope this isn't the beginning of the end for Q....but it doesn't seem to me to be heading in the right direction in alot of areas.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

I wish Jacque all the best in the world.  I liked her...and much more so than some of the newer hosts.

There are way too many "ABRUPT" departures lately and it all smells a bit FISHY to me.  I hope this isn't the beginning of the end for Q....but it doesn't seem to me to be heading in the right direction in alot of areas.

Okay...who has left abruptly?  Albany, Peyton and Jacque. I'm not counting Lisa since that was months ago.

Respected Contributor

I wish Jacque the best!! I am not watching much Q lately, hardly at all. In the past yrs, Jacque was 1 of my fav hosts, especially with the Kennedy shows. I think MANY seasoned hosts might be seeing the "writing on the wall", and will be leaving. QVC has changed SO much in the last 2 yrs (& not for the better). Too many channels, can't keep tech support going, something always broken with the site. The list is ENDLESS in quality decline. QVC is a on a downward spiral (imo). Jacque will probably eventually tell us why she left. All the speculation on this thread is comical. 

Respected Contributor

I wish her the best, She was a professional.

Hosts don't owe anyone and explanation and all the nonsense conspiracy theories are so silly.

Especially in light of the daily occupation of many here to bash the hosts for even breathing. Smiley Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@BirkiLady wrote:

@BirkiLady

@LilacTree

She loves being on TV--talking and talking.  I think she'd do every show all day every day without getting paid!

Honored Contributor

Jacque is was one of my favorite hosts--probably because I met her and she was so sweet and appeared genuine.  She had no idea how pretty she was --from my short conversation.  She was super kind and self deprecating.  One of the beauty bashes I attended, I did the dinner and spent the night at a hotel.  Jacque was at the dinner.  I was with a friend and I went up and spoke with Jacque at the cocktail hour.  She truly was a sweetheart.  That was proably 10 years ago..

Anyway I doubt she wanted to leave,  I think had she chosen to leave, she'd have announced it and they'd have had a small party.  15 years is a LONG time to be at the Q without any type of fanfare or send off. 

It's sad how QVC appears to put the more tenured hosts "out to pasture" and keeps these new ones that appear far more pushy and almost a bit "vapid".

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

Okay...who has left abruptly?  Albany, Peyton and Jacque. I'm not counting Lisa since that was months ago.

@tansy   Didn't the Affinity guy, O'Connell, also leave abruptly?