Trusted Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

It seems like a lot of hosts are going through hard times lately.  Carolyn is out for more surgery, Mary Beth was in an accident, Jacque was going through something, Shawn's been gone for awhile now... 

And Albany's been out too with an injury.

But the guys seem to be holding up okay.  For now. Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I once commented that the young ones don't seem to be as hardy as their seniors.

Honored Contributor

Who's been replacing all these seasoned hosts?

Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

It seems like a lot of hosts are going through hard times lately.  Carolyn is out for more surgery, Mary Beth was in an accident, Jacque was going through something, Shawn's been gone for awhile now... 

Shawn has been on a lot of vacation.  She was in Palm Springs, became ill, came back for a few days and is on vacation again but also sick again.

And don't forget poor Albany who hurt herself and is in a cast.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

This is from her FB page. She doesn't say anything about being out awhile.  Perhaps she'll be lucky and back in a day or so.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to Amy Stran QVC for filling in for me at the last minute. I was in car accident on the way to work this afternoon. I'm sore in my back and neck - who knows what the outcome will be for my car - it's undriveable. My Manager said so kindly to me that "Cars can be replaced." 😌So True. Nothing better than having my hubby and Theresa hug me when they got there. Going to get more ice for my neck and back - and Tylenol - then to bed.
Blessings to all ~
Jacque 💜🙏🏻💜

Frequent Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This is from her FB page. She doesn't say anything about being out awhile.  Perhaps she'll be lucky and back in a day or so.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to Amy Stran QVC for filling in for me at the last minute. I was in car accident on the way to work this afternoon. I'm sore in my back and neck - who knows what the outcome will be for my car - it's undriveable. My Manager said so kindly to me that "Cars can be replaced." 😌So True. Nothing better than having my hubby and Theresa hug me when they got there. Going to get more ice for my neck and back - and Tylenol - then to bed.
Blessings to all ~
Jacque 💜🙏🏻💜

Oh no! Thanks for posting this from Facebook @Lipstickdiva.

*rememberance of my little sister. i miss you*
Trusted Contributor

Re: Jackie. Host

[ Edited ]

Poor Jacquie. I just saw her on the air for the first time since she was out for so long with some sort of medical issue.

Really bad luck. I hope she is up and around quickly!

I am worried about Mary Beth too. I hope she gets well soon.

Lots of host issues lately. The one replacement, or fill-in, that I LOVE is Mary, the one that does "In the Kitchen" with David.

They should make her a full time host. She is so pleasant, and knows how to be quiet for the vendor to speak. Really like her personality.