Regular Contributor

I don't know what the letters represent but the line of hair products are described and can be purchased at ULTA

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

It stands for Jonathan Van Ness who is a celebrity influencer of sorts.  He's also been on some tv shows.

I have tried a few of his products (from his website and Target).  They're ok, but I'm ridiculously picky about hair care products.  

By the way, his hair is gorgeous!  

Respected Contributor

I tried a few of his products also and unfortunately they didn't work well for my hair - at all!  I was actually shocked they didn't - seems perfect for me, silicone free and all.  Wish they had worked but glad others are having great results.   Surprisingly tho I'm having great results with olaplex. 

Trusted Contributor

I think I'm the only person in the world that Olaplex didn't work for.  I've tried every one of the products and given them enough time to get results.  

So many people with beautiful hair swear by the products but they did nothing for me.  I'm still on the hunt for my perfect hair products.  

Respected Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

It stands for Jonathan Van Ness who is a celebrity influencer of sorts.  He's also been on some tv shows.

I have tried a few of his products (from his website and Target).  They're ok, but I'm ridiculously picky about hair care products.  

By the way, his hair is gorgeous!  

@Tori3569 Johnathan is one of the five stars of the new Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.  I have been using his products since the summer.  I am not completely happy with the shampoo and conditioner but the styling products have been awesome for my hair.  I buy them from his website when he offers deals.