Valued Contributor

HAS ANYONE SEEN JUNIORS PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE CAKE THAT WAS OFFERED ON 2 EASY PAYMENTS, BUT IF YOU USED YOUR QVC CARD, YOU WOULD GET 3 EASY PAYMENTS. 

DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANY OTHER SHOPPERS:Cat Surprised 

Honored Contributor

I purchased something else yesterday and noticed, during checkout, that it asked me if I wanted to use 3 ezpays, since I was using my QCard.  I was surprised, since I was unaware that was going on.

But, yeah, I noticed that hsn offers a lot of stuff that only people who have their card get.  I hardly ever shop there.  The last time was probably a couple of years ago.  But they even give discounts that only people using their card get.  That seems a bit much but I guess I understand it.

PS:  Please don't SCREAM.  Thanks!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

SORRY, i JUST LIKE USING CAPITALS

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

Well, netiquette-wise, that is shoulting at us.

Honored Contributor

While you may enjoy capital letters, they are actually hard for the human eye to read for any length of time and one of the reasons it is discouraged, but in the forum communitity it is considered yelling and most people will skip reading it.... just so you know... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

Feel free to continue using them - just know that many people will not read your posts, so that may mean fewer responses if you want help with something.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Re: JUST LIKE HSN

[ Edited ]

Peanut...Now, I wish QVC would have the same clearance sales as HSN. Then... maybe I would be shopping here more often.

I could care less if you use lower or upper case letters...doesn't bother me a bit.  Just keep posting here.HeartSmiley Happy