Respected Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Contributor
These are so funny. Thanks for shairing everyone 🤣
Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

This thread is a blast.  Very funny.  

I just woke up from a snooze.....couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.  Had taken 2 Tylenol because my back was hurting me.  Think that going out yesterday is the reason.  It's not just the going out, it is what was involved in getting there, getting out of my car, getting my walker out, then getting up to the door.....someone opened it for me.  Then once I got called for my turn, that meant getting up and using my walker once again.  Got to the chair, she cut my hair, then I had to walk to the shampoo bowl, lean back very gently, then once again when finished with that, had to get up and get back to the chair for her to blow dry my hair, then do some more cutting.

Once finished, had to get up again and get on my walker to go check out.  When I was leaving, a young man got up and came to me and said he would open the door.  Once I stepped out, he very gently asked me if he could help me to my car because he saw how difficult it was for me to get around.  I said that would be wonderful.  Once we got to my car, he made sure I got in safely and got my seat belt on, then he folded up my walker and placed in in the back seat behind my seat.  What a sweetheart he was.  I didn't know how to thank him.....but I did.

Anyhow, do believe I over did it yesterday, and that is why I feeling it today.  Sorry about this, but this is how some of my days go.  Very difficult for me to go out.  

@ShowMe

I know what you mean, ShowMe!  But, at least you met a nice young man! 16x16_heart.png

Honored Contributor

@fortune........Oh my, yes I did.......

It seems like more young men offer to help than older men.  Wonder why that is......

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

funny-dog-online-bios-15.jpgfunny-dog-shaming-28jpg.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

It seems like more young men offer to help than older men.  Wonder why that is......

@ShowMe wrote:

@ShowMe

Maybe it's because older men know they aren't up to it if the lady hits on them!!!

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@ShowMe

Maybe it's because older men know they aren't up to it if the lady hits on them!!!

@fortune....@Well, that is funny.  Hey I'm an old lady.  Going on 79.  

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@ShowMe

@ShowMe

I'm up there, as well.  However, never never underestimate an "old lady!"

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@ShowMe

@ShowMe

I'm up there, as well.  However, never never underestimate an "old lady!"

@fortune.......LOL......   Some of those young dudes are cute too.  Their parents did a good job raising them....respect the elderly.....help where you can.

On that note, I think I better get off the board for the night.  Will be having company in the afternoon tomorrow.  My chemo buddy and her DH are coming here and bringing dinner for us.  Have a few things I need to do before they come.  So, I need to get my beauty sleep tonight.  

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.