Honored Contributor

OK .... you get one treat, but Mia gets three! She has to put up with you! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor
On 6/10/2014 Preds said:

OK .... you get one treat, but Mia gets three! She has to put up with you! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fair enough Preds....and she reminds me of that every day! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor
hi. Smiley Happy). Jules---I haven't been posting much but I definitely want to say ""HI"". you're in my prayers. ((((((((Jules 5280))))))
Honored Contributor
On 6/10/2014 Jules5280 said:
On 6/10/2014 Preds said:

Fair enough Preds....and she reminds me of that every day! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Good girl ... she is doing her job!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

dropping by to say hi to jules.

is it too early for a margarita? i'm feeling a bit festive. ola ole!

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Hi Jules.

Valued Contributor

i love the name mia. so pretty.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor
On 6/10/2014 Jules5280 said:

You gals are funny! Smile It's nice to see you all again. Mia is doing great, still a crazy puppy and growing like a cute weed. Took her to the vet last Friday for a follow-up shot and she is 31 lbs although she still thinks she jump up on my lap like the day she found me. She can take all the belly rubs, she'll enjoy them more....now if Preds wants to tickle my feet??? LOL Kidding, I'll take the hugs, thanks.

I just needed a break... May was a tough month.... Mother's Day, both my parents b-days... my dad's was at the end of the month. Then that rolled into June and the 70th Anniversary of D-Day. I actually had the blessing of going back to Normandy with my daddy for the 50th Anniversary celebration. Hard to believe it was 20 years already. Lots of memories to see all of those other men, each with their own stories, and to see the film. Then yesterday was my parents wedding anniversary, so it's just been A LOT!!!! I realized I needed to take some time to work on me, spend time with Mia, work on plans for my future.... all that silly RL stuff. I have missed chatting with you gals, and it's nice to know that you noticed I wasn't around. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Hope that you are all doing good and have been well. I would have checked in eventually, but I sort of had a selfish reason.... of course Father's Day will be this weekend, and it will be another first. The "firsts" are so hard, even though I know those special days are still difficult even 20 or 30 years down life's road. I know I am not the first or last to lose my parents, so perhaps we can give each other hugs and get through it a bit better. Either that or I am going to buy a couple quarts of ice cream and watch Father of the Bride over and over until I can make myself laugh. Wink

Hi Jules, glad to see you posted. Not sure if you saw the other thread, but the poster "birddrops" started one recently. She was concerned because she hadn't 'seen' you post in awhile.

Anyway, glad to see a post from you. Take it one day at a time; it's all we can do. As for Father's Day, yes, it will be difficult, but remember all of the good memories and allow yourself to cry if you need. I know I will.

Take care and glad you have your Mia to keep you company.

Super Contributor
On 6/10/2014 HisElk said:

Hi Jules, glad to see you posted. Not sure if you saw the other thread, but the poster "birddrops" started one recently. She was concerned because she hadn't 'seen' you post in awhile.

Anyway, glad to see a post from you. Take it one day at a time; it's all we can do. As for Father's Day, yes, it will be difficult, but remember all of the good memories and allow yourself to cry if you need. I know I will.

Take care and glad you have your Mia to keep you company.

Hi HisElk,thanks for remembering me to Jules. Hope you are doing well and good to see you here.

Hi Jules, I figured you were taking a little time for yourself. Just glad you and Mia are doing okay. I know it's been a tough couple of months for you, and I was a little concerned but I knew your little angel Mia would be taking care of you.

Valued Contributor
Jules---come to CO!!! we'll have lunch. :-D