Esteemed Contributor

She always looks great.  I enjoyed her as a presenter.

Valued Contributor
I remember when she and Jeff got married for a minute. I wonder what happened to him, he was so handsome.
Respected Contributor

I think of Judy as one of the originals here, a real pro.  I have to say because there ae so many death notices posted here, when I saw only her name I thought "oh no!".  I'm very glad she is still in her game and doing well..

Honored Contributor

I thought she was designing and selling jewelry.  

Honored Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:
I remember when she and Jeff got married for a minute. I wonder what happened to him, he was so handsome.

I read somewhere that he suffered a massive stroke and was in a nursing home. Of course, I can not verify that, just something I saw.

Honored Contributor

She and Paul seem very happy together.

Valued Contributor
RetRN, I hope that's not true, that would be so sad. He's not very old. He went through a lot of false rumors after they split, of course they were lies.
He was one of QVC best Host, he sold thousands of dollars in Jewelry!
I wish him all the best
Valued Contributor
RetRN, I just googled him. Reads he was in a nursing home/ rehabilitation clinic, but didn't state why or the yr
Honored Contributor

I always really liked Judy as well, she was a great host and she was the only host that I called in a testimonial to for Prescriptives Makeup a very very long time ago, I spoke with Judy and Darac, it was fun!

She seems like a very nice person as well, and has a great voice for a host, she could be a trainer!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Judy as a host was a class act. Always so stylish. So good at presenting products without being a screamer or chatterbox. Today's younger hosts could learn from that.