Contributor

JTV Customer Service Horrific!-

Unfortunately, JTV has once again, messed up my order. I ordered earrings online but the order did not go through. The site directed me to call customer service and order which I did. Of course, now the order is duplicated. I called again and the csr assured me that there would be only one order and that they would all be going to the address specified.

Well, naturally, two of the four items were sent to me instead of the gift recepient. Without going into two much detail, the customer service representative advised me that when you order online and the order does not go through you should wait one hour before calling customer service. I asked her why the csr did not tell me that. She stated that not everyone knows that. I told her that the csr's need to be retrained.

Their non-chalant solution to my problem is that I should go to the post office and mail the items to the receipient myself. Might I add the representative was rude and impolite and I think she just didn't want another call. I asked for a supervisor they told me "no one is available right now". The conversation continued to an unpleasant end. I give up.

Ladies and Gents-this is the third time I have been disappointed in JTV. Once for quality, the second time an item took two months to come and now my items sent to the wrong address.

I want to let you know that after shopping other channels QVC has the best customer service. Beware of JTV.