Trusted Contributor

JLo got a bit too carried away, lol!

As to the contestants I really hope Jena wins the whole thing. Love her voice! So glad she sang "Creep" again as her third song.

And I am rooting for Alex to make it to the finale. I like Caleb but enjoy Alex more.

Respected Contributor
On 5/15/2014 Quiet Rage said:
On 5/14/2014 hsawaknow said: She is just a few years younger then me but i think she is beautiful, great figure, awesome talent, beautiful voice, anf a loving mom to her twins.. Not to shabby!

She is definitely too old to be acting like a teeny bopper rocker like she did last night night. She just stands there bumping and grinding.

OMG.....too old????.....come on now ladies....why are you so hard on her....if you got it flaunt it...she's a very attractive woman with a rocking body and she loves music and dancing....may she never lose that spunk/fire.....I'm mid 50's and love to dance too but don't have her body.../sigh

Respected Contributor

I think Jena will win it.....but I'm not sure which one of the guys will be in the finale with her...I think her and Caleb would be an awesome finale.....but I root for Alex too because he's been my favorite...my DH is rooting for Caleb.

Jena did better than both the guys last night....I think Alex's 1st song was AWFUL!!!!!...and it might hurt him.

I felt bad for Caleb but he still did great for having a voice issue.

Regular Contributor

Caleb doesn't do it for me. I much prefer Alex's style of music and I do like Jena too. I am glad she did "Creep" again last night because I think that's the best song she's ever done on Idol. I am hoping Alex and Jena make it to the finale, but unfortunately I think it will be Caleb, not Alex. If that's the case I will be rooting for Jena all the way! If Jena should get eliminated tonight I will be rooting for Alex all the way! JLo did go a bit over the top last night!!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Respected Contributor

In my mind, I think JLo considers AI her show. Don't think she would tolerate another woman on the panel. It's all about JLo.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Laughing all the way to the bank?

Valued Contributor
On 5/15/2014 pommom said:

In my mind, I think JLo considers AI her show. Don't think she would tolerate another woman on the panel. It's all about JLo.

I get the same impression, pommom. Sometimes DH and I wonder if the show is about the contestants or her with the amount of camera time she gets. Maybe she negotiated that in her contract.

Last night, we just looked at each other when she was gyrating during Caleb's performance. It would be nice for the cameras to stay focused on the contestant, no matter who they are. It's also very clear that Jena is her favorite.

IMO, Harry is the only judge who doesn't appear to have a favorite, particularly because he doesn't giving any standing o's.

Contributor
dp
Contributor
On 5/15/2014 straykatz said:
On 5/15/2014 Quiet Rage said:
On 5/14/2014 hsawaknow said: She is just a few years younger then me but i think she is beautiful, great figure, awesome talent, beautiful voice, anf a loving mom to her twins.. Not to shabby!

She is definitely too old to be acting like a teeny bopper rocker like she did last night night. She just stands there bumping and grinding.

OMG.....too old????.....come on now ladies....why are you so hard on her....if you got it flaunt it...she's a very attractive woman with a rocking body and she loves music and dancing....may she never lose that spunk/fire.....I'm mid 50's and love to dance too but don't have her body.../sigh

Just please don't do it on national television.

Honored Contributor
I don't see jlo favoring Jena. Hello...she was all but lap dancing while Lumpy Rutherford was screeching thru the LZ song and was trying to get the audience riled up when he was done.