Esteemed Contributor

Re: JLo: Gurrrl, U so EXTRA!💕

I like her. She is very talented. My favorite movie of hers is Enough. She did a great job She was good in Shades of Blue.

As far as the dress, forget about it. She always dresses out of the box. That is who she is. She is with Alex Rodriguez and they have been together for over two years. Apparently, they are happy together. I read an article today about their relationship. Alex mentioned her when he was on Shark Tank. 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I like her. She is very talented. My favorite movie of hers is Enough. She did a great job She was good in Shades of Blue.

As far as the dress, forget about it. She always dresses out of the box. That is who she is. She is with Alex Rodriguez and they have been together for over two years. Apparently, they are happy together. I read an article today about their relationship. Alex mentioned her when he was on Shark Tank. 

@elated

i absolutely LOVE that movie also. have watched it so many times!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Fugly dress. She's SO irrelevant. Below average actress. People like her who have NO talent have to ALWAYS appear "over the top" to get attention.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I had a friend whose wedding dress was like that. Very dramatic. At the reception, she just unhooked the back and PARTY TIME with the short dress.

Love it!

Were the guests telling her to grow up?  SMH

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely disgusting .... obviously she needs attention 🙃👎

Honored Contributor

I love it!

She's gorgeous and almost always looks good.  She knows how to get people talking...

Honored Contributor

She certailnly is very pretty and does always look that way.

I think of how intense and difficult it must be to keep a certain image and she does do it well.

That's JLO and her image.

I did admire her in The World of Dance or whatever it was called. That was a great show and I thought she was a good judge and very kind and thoughtful, also very emotional at times.I was surprised and impressed by her in that.

I'm glad she has a happy marriage so far.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"