Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 insomniac said:

Oh, big deal. . .

I would much rather talk about what has happened on the Hill....but that is a no-no.

Honored Contributor

She certainly doesn't stay single for long.

Valued Contributor
On 6/12/2014 faeriemoon said:

george clooney always had one waiting in the wings.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor
On 6/12/2014 faeriemoon said:

I think she is after Elizabeth Taylor's record!

Super Contributor
On 6/12/2014 brii said:

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}I think they make a great couple

Yep, they will have to fight over all the mirrors in their home. Not sure J-Lo really wants a guy that is prettier than her though.

Honored Contributor

There was an episode on the Kardashians where one of the sisters said, "Kim just loves hard". Never thought of that, so that phrase has stuck w/ me. Elizabeth Taylor, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez...all the 'serial daters' out there. It's as if these women aren't comfortable in their own skin to be by themselves. Sad, really.

Though in this day & age, JLo, like Kim, is getting a certain BF for a 'bit'...new album, new project where the new guy would look good in a video or in concert (how many BF videos did JLo have over the years...remember the Ben Affleck & PDiddy videos?).

Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 evelomaddict said:

she can get it.

she's perfection!

I LOVED her during this stage!! Very Chica...slick back hair, big hoops...love it!

Respected Contributor

Both are very secksy...I think there will be lots of fireworks.....hard to say if they could/would have a relationship beyond the physical attraction....but...oh my....luv me some Maks!!!

Super Contributor
On 6/12/2014 sidsmom said:

There was an episode on the Kardashians where one of the sisters said, "Kim just loves hard". Never thought of that, so that phrase has stuck w/ me. Elizabeth Taylor, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez...all the 'serial daters' out there. It's as if these women aren't comfortable in their own skin to be by themselves. Sad, really.

Though in this day & age, JLo, like Kim, is getting a certain BF for a 'bit'...new album, new project where the new guy would look good in a video or in concert (how many BF videos did JLo have over the years...remember the Ben Affleck & PDiddy videos?).

I agree, I'm sure Maks is just temporary, and probably publicity for her upcoming projects. I think all the men that have been through J-Lo's stable have appeared in her videos, perhaps with the exception of her first husband Ojani Noa. Although he was helping her with that restaurant she had (does she still have that?) before she started cheating on him with Ben Affleck. It would take a flowchart to keep up with all the men she's had in her life.

Honored Contributor

You go girl! Get them while you can! Why should just the men get to do all the prowling? Maybe she's tired of her boy toys and is ready to be Maxhandled. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."