Honored Contributor

.......how very....uninteresting. I thought she'd hold out for someone who is really rich and famous.

Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 6/12/2014 croemer said:

I have never seen a more beautiful...talented woman...who doesn't seem to be able to alone for any amount of time. Gorgeous...but there has to be some problems there.

she reminds me of george clooney. he always needed someone on his arm. some people don't like to be alone.

Just like George, she seems to have only one partner at a time.

That's something to praise in Hollywood!

Valued Contributor
On 6/12/2014 terrier3 said:
On 6/12/2014 croemer said:

I have never seen a more beautiful...talented woman...who doesn't seem to be able to alone for any amount of time. Gorgeous...but there has to be some problems there.

she reminds me of george clooney. he always needed someone on his arm. some people don't like to be alone.

Just like George, she seems to have only one partner at a time.

That's something to praise in Hollywood!

yes, indeed. lol

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor
On 6/12/2014 sidsmom said:

ben really hurt her with the stripper"s" incident. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I forgot about that stripper thing...Googled it just now. This little tidbit popped up:

Miss Lopez's .ex-husband Cris Judd, 33, is far from sympathetic.

The dancer, who was still married to Miss Lopez when she started her romance with Affleck, told a friend:

"Jen is getting back what she gave.
"It's bad karma coming back at her. She's getting a taste of her own medicine.
"I hate to see her hurt, but I was devastated when I found out about her and Ben, and now she knows how it feels.
"It's payback time for Jennifer and I guess, in a way, she is getting what she deserves."

Oops.....

He sounds bitter

Honored Contributor

So Meryl really wasn't his soul mate?

Respected Contributor
On 6/12/2014 lulu2 said:

So Meryl really wasn't his soul mate?

I read an article after one of their interviews where they said they were very good friends but not romantic.

Respected Contributor

1) Maksim's agent must be very busy trying to keep him paired up with these women{#emotions_dlg.blink}

2) At 45, J-Lo is slowly inching towards the "Ick Factor."

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

I find it so interesting how Jlo seems to NEED a man on her arm all the time{#emotions_dlg.confused1}. My goodness, it would be healthy to just take a rest after leaving a bad relationship to reset and rethink things. She does not need a man for financial reasons... she should just enjoy her fabulous life, her beautiful children, and take a break from men.

Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 gazelle77 said:

I find it so interesting how Jlo seems to NEED a man on her arm all the time{#emotions_dlg.confused1}. My goodness, it would be healthy to just take a rest after leaving a bad relationship to reset and rethink things. She does not need a man for financial reasons... she should just enjoy her fabulous life, her beautiful children, and take a break from men.

I agree...especially now that she has her twins in her life.

Respected Contributor
On 6/12/2014 terrier3 said:
On 6/12/2014 gazelle77 said:

I agree...especially now that she has her twins in her life.

She's young...healthy...and hot....why not enjoy it while she can?...children are wonderful but they do not fulfill every need in life....IMO she can still be a mother and love her children while engaging in a male/female relationship too.....we women can have both!