Super Contributor

I guess I am just kind of surprised at this blossoming love between Maks and J-Lo because he seemed so smitten with Meryl, but perhaps their relationship is more about friendship. Meryl certainly seems a bit too sweet and innocent for Maks the "lady killer" but there was no denying they had a chemistry and a bond. Meryl deserves a really good guy who doesn't have wandering eyeballs.

Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 Jules5280 said:

I agree, I'm sure Maks is just temporary, and probably publicity for her upcoming projects. I think all the men that have been through J-Lo's stable have appeared in her videos, perhaps with the exception of her first husband Ojani Noa. Although he was helping her with that restaurant she had (does she still have that?) before she started cheating on him with Ben Affleck. It would take a flowchart to keep up with all the men she's had in her life.

Ben might be on the market soon if he doesn't address the gambling habit.......

Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 SydneyH said:
On 6/12/2014 Jules5280 said:

I agree, I'm sure Maks is just temporary, and probably publicity for her upcoming projects. I think all the men that have been through J-Lo's stable have appeared in her videos, perhaps with the exception of her first husband Ojani Noa. Although he was helping her with that restaurant she had (does she still have that?) before she started cheating on him with Ben Affleck. It would take a flowchart to keep up with all the men she's had in her life.

Ben might be on the market soon if he doesn't address the gambling habit.......

I think that would be a JNo. Ben there, done that. LOL (pun intended) {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

ben really hurt her with the stripper""s"" incident.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor
On 6/12/2014 evelomaddict said:

ben really hurt her with the stripper"s" incident. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

I forgot about that stripper thing...Googled it just now. This little tidbit popped up:

Miss Lopez's .ex-husband Cris Judd, 33, is far from sympathetic.

The dancer, who was still married to Miss Lopez when she started her romance with Affleck, told a friend:

"Jen is getting back what she gave.
"It's bad karma coming back at her. She's getting a taste of her own medicine.
"I hate to see her hurt, but I was devastated when I found out about her and Ben, and now she knows how it feels.
"It's payback time for Jennifer and I guess, in a way, she is getting what she deserves."

Oops.....

Valued Contributor

oops is right.

when you play you pay!

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

I have never seen a more beautiful...talented woman...who doesn't seem to be able to alone for any amount of time. Gorgeous...but there has to be some problems there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor
On 6/12/2014 croemer said:

I have never seen a more beautiful...talented woman...who doesn't seem to be able to alone for any amount of time. Gorgeous...but there has to be some problems there.

I agree. When she and Affleck broke up, she settled down with MA, had two kids, and seemed more settled down...until she was given the title of Most Beautiful Woman by People Magazine. That seemed to cause an abrupt change in her lifestyle. Soon she dumped Marc and immediately took up with someone half her age. Weird, and I agree that there are definitely some problems below the surface.

(edited by TG)

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

My sports radio guys are always making declarations...one is "nothing good ever happens after 2AM"...and another, "stunningly beautiful women & crazy are most often in the same package"...it's like God made Beauty with an addendum. Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

she reminds me of george clooney. he always needed someone on his arm. some people don't like to be alone.