Valued Contributor

Man of year! Couldn’t  think of a person more deserving! #houstonstrong #texasspirit #prettyeasyontheeyes 

Respected Contributor

I so agree.

Frequent Contributor
So proud of him. What a great example he is.
Respected Contributor

Perfect choice.  He's been involved in community service since he was little.  He's a true role model for all of us.  Congrats to his parents as well for raising 3 amazing men who are gifted athletes, but more importantly, help in their communities.

Honored Contributor

Perfect choice  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

i love JJ and his whole family.  So many of there players give so much back to their communities.  We only hear about the bad or silly stories but a large number of them give back.  I worked at the respite at Ground Zero after 9/11.  The Giants as a team did so much quietly during recovery efforts to help.  The NFL and its players get a lot of bad press but they really do a lot of good in their communities. 

Honored Contributor

Yes-Perfect Choice! Much deserved! 

Honored Contributor

So happy JJ WATT received the award so well deserved and not just for raising the money for Hurricane Harvey victims he does so many other things in the community as well.............

The media doesnt talk enough about all the good guys in the NFL!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

YES, he is a true gentleman, with a heart of gold. 

A super choice.  Giving back, thats what its all about, and he sure has.

We applaude you Mr WATT !!!!!!!