JILL BAUER ... WE WILL MISS YOU VERY MUCH !!!

TODAY, I just wanted to tell Jill Bauer how influential you have been in my home over the years. I love you and will miss you tremendously !!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: JILL BAUER ... WE WILL MISS YOU VERY MUCH !!!

Why not send her a personal message on FB.  I wonder how long the forums will be consumed with comments on Jill leaving.  Hopefully not very long.  I get there are some people that are enthralled with Jill.  I personally don't get that involved with TV personalities much less a shopping channel host.  She's gone but you can reach her directly on FB.

Super Contributor

@rms1954  I don't either it's  a little creepySmiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

On both facebook and Instagram she has new pages. use @justjillbauer and you will reach her new pages and be able to communicate directly. It was announced a zillion times on the farewell show last night.

justjillbauer is the page she has established in two medias to get her when the QVC page is deactivated.

I followed her on the new instagram feed. I don't use facebook. I'll watch her for a while and stay a follower if it's interesting. I liked Jill very much as a QVC host.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Her final show was very nice. I always liked her calm demeanor. 

Honored Contributor

Very disappointed her hubby was not there, and her son and step daughter were only on in a taped clip. 

Occasional Contributor

In the begining I didn't care foor her, but over the years she grew on me and I really enjoyed her. She knew her products she was selling. She spoke calmly and wasn't a carnival barker or spoke in a frenzy or sang or did silly talk. She was a complete professional. I will miss her. QVC really lost a great host.

formally hsawaknow member since 2011 and 4000 posts
Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Why not send her a personal message on FB.  I wonder how long the forums will be consumed with comments on Jill leaving.  Hopefully not very long.  I get there are some people that are enthralled with Jill.  I personally don't get that involved with TV personalities much less a shopping channel host.  She's gone but you can reach her directly on FB.

Wow. 

Esteemed Contributor

Conversations about Jill over the past few weeks have been some of the most lively and active threads here in years.  It's not like there's a hotbed of activity anymore or topics to discuss, and it's a perfectly welcome topic.  If the thread is titled "Jill Bauer.....", I assume one with no interest would avoid it completely.  I always skip over threads I'm not interested in.