Respected Contributor

JIF coupons are arriving!! $7.00 each

i received a stack of JIF coupons this past week in the mail!

this was in response to the massive recall months ago.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Re: JIF coupons are arriving!! $7.00 each

We buy only all natural peanut butters, only contain peanuts and maybe a little salt, no fillers!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

We buy only all natural peanut butters, only contain peanuts and maybe a little salt, no fillers!!

Same here....the best is when I can dispense fresh peanut butter out of the machine at the grocers.

Valued Contributor

@TheMemphisVette - my coupon (singular) arrived yesterday.  It was for $5.50 max for one item.  I only had one jar that was part of the recall.  Wonder what makes the difference in the amount?  The jar I had was a really big one, not the regular size.  I was glad to see the coupon though, now I just need to remember to go down the peanut butter aisle!

Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Had you contacted JIF about the recall @TheMemphisVette ?  Just wondering how they had your address - and if I'll be getting any coupons, lol.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I got mine the other day - not to exceed $11.50. I bought my peanut butter in a 2-pack at BJ's, so maybe that accounts for the higher value. 

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Had you contacted JIF about the recall @TheMemphisVette ?  Just wondering how they had your address - and if I'll be getting any coupons, lol.

@shoesnbags 

filled out a form on their site months ago

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

That was nice that they send you a bunch of coupons!  I love my Jif Creamy and always have one, plus one in use, on hand.  

When it started, I took the jar I had in to the grocery store w/my receipt.  Apparently, according to the receipt, I had paid $5.49 for it.   She said she didn't need that and just ran it through as a credit and gave me $6.99 for it.  I said something but she said, no biggie.

So, here's the weird part - I didn't notice until I got home but the bagger bagged it with my groceries!  Smiley Very Happy   Too funny.  It was a diffiult thing for me to do, but I trashed it.  Smiley Sad

I've been seeing the Jif products back in the store for a while now and have gone back to having 2 on hand.

Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags  I had to complete a recall form on their website. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks.  I used Simply JIF, which was not part of the recall, so no coupons for me I guess.  The funny thing is that I can't find any Simply JIF on the shelves anymore.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett