Valued Contributor

Re: JIF coupons are arriving!! $7.00 each

I also got my coupon last week.  It is vaued up to $11.50.  I bought a two pack of 48 oz jars at BJs.  I cannot replace it yet because BJs and Costco do not have any Jif yet!

Honored Contributor

I never saw anything about filling in a form for this recall.  I just saw the info about returning it or throwing it away.  I've just had a look and see that the form is still available to fill out, so I might try to find my receipt since I had the double pack from BJs.

Respected Contributor

We buy our JIF at sams club that doesn't accept coupons anyway but thats nice that JIF is giving folks coupons.  

Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette 

I had an unopened jar of Jif. I got my coupon a few days ago. Max value was $3.50 & it was $3.59 at the store I bought it at. So the $3.50 wasn't quite enough for the PB. 

Respected Contributor

@Venezia  If I recall correctly, I didn't need the receipt to complete the recall form. I think I entered a number from the jar or the box the Jif-to-Go packets came in. 

Honored Contributor

I like the Walmart brand best.

Respected Contributor

I’m prefer Skippy peanut butter or make my own with the VitaMix. But kudos to those that signed up and got their coupons. $7 coupons are a good deal.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

@Venezia  If I recall correctly, I didn't need the receipt to complete the recall form. I think I entered a number from the jar or the box the Jif-to-Go packets came in. 

@Eileen in Virginia - I filled in the form last night without entering the product codes (couldn't find the receipt) and have already gotten an email from Jif that they will be sending a coupon.

Thanks to those @TheMemphisVette  who provided this information!  I always learn useful things on these forums.  Smiley Happy