Esteemed Contributor

Re: JENNIFER GARNER HAS A STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  You're welcome.

It's just "copy image" (right click on picture brings up drop down menu) then come here and right click again and choose  "paste".

Somebody may be able to explain better.  lol

Thank you, I will start to practice, one is never too old to learn new things.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Just read that she had an intervention with husband Ben today.  She went to his house because she knew he needed help.  She took him in her car to a rehab facility.  I think she's a caring, loving, family oriented woman.

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

Jennifer is a class act ....and those beautiful kids ... Ben should hang

he's head in shame ....

@Big Joanie

They were a cute couple, but people dealing with addiction needn't "hang their head in shame" any more than someone suffering  from cancer should. 

I hope Ben gets on top of that, and is a good father to his kids.   I think Jen will help him do that.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Big Joanie wrote:

he's head in shame ....

@Big Joanie

They were a cute couple, but people dealing with addiction needn't "hang their head in shame" any more than someone suffering  from cancer should. 

I hope Ben gets on top of that, and is a good father to his kids.   I think Jen will help him do that.   

From everything I have read Ben has been a good father, Jennifer makes sure of that.  She is now helping him since he had a relapse.  No matter what, she will be there for him for the sake of their three children, gotta hand it to her, she is one classy lady.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

gosh good for Jennifer Garner.  she has always handled herself beautifully - staying true to her values, standing strong for her family.  it is so refreshing to see that here in L A. /Hollywood.

now to have her do the ultimate caring act of an intervention for Ben Affleck -  she is living out her principles yet again.

prayers up for a complete and lasting recovery for Affleck - and nothing but admiration for Ms. Garner.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Big Joanie wrote:

he's head in shame ....

@Big Joanie

I don't think @Big Joanie is referring to his alcoholism.

Esteemed Contributor

Y’all know people “buy” those stars, right? All one needs is a publicist and a checkbook. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

I like her a lot!  I don't think from what you read that she has had an easy time of it with her husband or is it her ex-husband?  I saw recently that she staged an intervention for him to get him in to rehab -- again.  I always felt that she seemed too nice for him.  Well, any way, very happy for her.  I think she seems like a lovely person.  And stays close to her family.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

The actors/musicians do not pay the fee themselves.

I'm pretty sure Rin Tin Tin, Lassie, Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh do not/did not have checkbooks.

The candiates are sponsored.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Jennifer is a lovely woman and I believe still loves Ben.  However, Ben has big problems and he needs to admit to himself that he needs to stop drinking or he will die.  I am glad that she was able to spend a happy day with her children and family.

kindness is strength