Honored Contributor

Re: ❓ J-Lo & A-Rod relationsip fake?❓

All of the afore mentioned are people who don't even register on my care meter.
Trusted Contributor

A really weird and rambling article. In the grand scheme of things, with all that's going on in the world, who cares?

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

@Marp 

Thanks for clearing up that confusing article.  I found it late night/early morning.  I basically thought sleep fog had set in as I read the article 3 times trying to figure out what Cindy was trying to write.

Makes me wonder if Cindy was hitting the sauce while typing up the article. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Huh?? 

Honored Contributor

Well, that was different .....    Sorry, but I think she was at least slightly inebriated .... JMO

Esteemed Contributor

Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

That article doesn't sound like something a 90 year old would write!

Trusted Contributor

I think she's reiterating the relationship is fake, their media hype is fake, their business ventures are fake, etc.  LOL.  "The more to come" means there's more FAKE news.  LOLOLOL.  Both AR or JL have reputations for not being very nice to others.  I know someone who dealt with JL and didn't have anything nice to say about her.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is classic Cindy Adams & NY Post Page 6, rambled writings!

I think everything Jennier & Alex have presented to the public is 'real'. Yes, she's a Yankee fan and he was a Yankee. But he's a lifelong Mets fan and wanted to own them since he never played for them. Jennifer's ex Marc is also a Mets fan- I was at several games when Marc sang the National Anthem. 

Enough about Alex's steroid use, too!  And I'm a Mets fan too. Woman Happy He fessed up, and has picked up the pieces to move on in a positiive way. Others, like Lenny Dykstra (a guy from my team!)  have done the opposite. 

Yea, a woman who is a perfectionist is demanding and 'not nice'.  But a guy is determined and a dynamic leader! There's such a double standard.

Esteemed Contributor

I've heard they both tend toward unpleasantness.

Now the playing field is equal.