Honored Contributor

❓ J-Lo & A-Rod relationsip fake?❓

I really do not understand this article by Cindy Adams.

Months ago I told you the JRoids were feeding sports writers farina. I told you Alex and Jenny could not get the Mets.

I told you neither had the bread and moneymen they approached said uh-uh. Like when she conned the media saying she’d get an Oscar for last year’s stripper movie? LA pros had told me “in her dreams.”

The pair sell newspapers. Make good copy. Headlines back, it was Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. Couplings make good press. First they meet, then date, then hide, then deny, then ecstasy, then an engagement, then a wedding, then a divorce. This pair’s p.r. people hit home runs. Just that it ain’t nice to con the public.

Also. Jenny from The Bronx is a sworn Yankee fan. Check the clips. Wore Yankee caps, NYY striped pinstripes. Once she took my Yankee ring off my hand, put it on hers, took photos, flashed it around, promised me the picture and — despite repeat requests — never sent it. She doesn’t give a fig about this other team. To her, a Met is an opera house. Her idea was celebs in stadium seats. Flavor Flav and A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie sitting over home plate really helps the team.

Remember asked about taking enhancement drugs, Rodriguez replied, “Who, me? Not me.” What’s better for an owner of an all-American sport than for a player to con his own team?

Meanwhile, she needs him because of her multiple menfolk habit. He needs her to stay in the news. So they’ll plop back again. They’ll gin up a co-Latin shtick. Or buy more houses to resell for income. Listen, I am definitely not alone in knowing there’s more to tell. Wait.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: ❓ J-Lo & A-Rod relationsip fake?❓

I didn't read the entire article, but, I've wondered myself about this relationship. They've been engaged forever.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea about their relationship. Honestly that reads like every day in Community Chat. Just substitute a person or couple.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought Cindy Adams was long gone.  Just looked her up...she's 90!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

PR people have been putting celebrities together forever. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the relationship was all for show. I had thought that when they first appeared together.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

James corden skeptical GIF - Find on GIFER

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Cindy Adams sounds pretty mad about that Mets ring picture she says J-Lo owes her. Repeated requests!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Jenny from the Block is NOT marriage material - neither is Alex. They have that in common. How many marriages/relationships have they gone thru. Bringing children into the mix is NOT a good idea.

They're both multi-millionaires - but multi-millionaires never have enough.

Couples do get more attention --- but the couples from the past were a lot more interesting and talented.

Esteemed Contributor

It was in the news that they were trying to buy the Mets. That's what Cindy is rambling about.

Esteemed Contributor

The article sounds to me like Cindy Adams calling them out for pulling a publicity stunt--that the claim they were going to buy the Mets was fake.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.