Contributor

Re: ❓ J-Lo & A-Rod relationsip fake?❓

Yes I think the relationship is fake.  

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager. You've heard? Where, from whom?

I often read posts that say that which, as it turns out, run the gambit from reading a post here on the board to chatting with a next door neighbor as the source. How can we determine its reliabilty? At least from the OP we can judge how much we want to believe a Cindy Adam's column.
Honored Contributor

I guess I am out of the loop....just do not even think about either of these two. Who cares what they do.

Honored Contributor

I have no interest in either one of them.

Honored Contributor

I also agree she's very rambly. She seems upset about the couple. Says their relationship is a PR creation. But also likens them to Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, a famous volatile couple that I had always heard was real and quite passionate though very problematic and rife with issues. Were Elizabeth and Richard rumored to not really be all they seemed together?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I think JLo likes to be engaged.  Married, not so much.

They should stay single and enjoy each other's company until one of them gets sick of the other.

Why go through the hassle of marriage and divorce?

Trusted Contributor

I can believe it's fake. I've always had a feeling that Arod possibly had different interests. 

Super Contributor

I am not surprised by Cindy Adams’ words. On the positive side, her annual Mother’s Day tribute to her mother and her love of animals I really like. However, she can be brutal toward any one who does not belong to her political party or she doesn’t like for any reason. Her paper never publishes any letter criticizing her, I guess out of respect for her age. I was also annoyed that she took the information from someone else’s interview of Sir Paul McCartney and placed it in her column without any credit to the other person. As for this column, I think her obsession about trying to bring Jennifer Lopez down is ridiculous, especially when one of her famous besties is known to disrespect women. In this day and age, the double standard is appalling.