Honored Contributor

Re: J. Coffey went to Iceland - very cool

[ Edited ]

I don't want to go to Cuba but I do like it when she comes up on my Pandora "station."

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Cuba.....yes!   My cousin just moved to Florida, and I'm hoping we can take a short cruise over.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Susan Louise, I like your choices.  I have not been to Katmai Natl. Park and I am probably one of 10 people that did not enjoy Alaska.  When we went there it rained (poured) every day and was bitter cold (in summer).  I know most folks love Alaska.

I hope you get to all of your choices.

We did see Grizzlies in Glacier natl. Park.  In fact one day a trail we planned to hike was closed because of abundant Grizzlies appearing on the trail.

Trusted Contributor

surfk,, Thank you for the link. Very nice. I see there are many more on youtube. I will enjoy them. If I can't go, I can at least listen.

Respected Contributor

My cousin's daughter and her new hubby went there for their honeymoon last year.  I thought it was a unique and unusual place to go for a honeymoon.  They loved it.  They're outdoorsy people and had a blast hiking, etc.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

My son in law went there last summer on a guy's only trip, liked it very much.

Honored Contributor

It's about time re: Cuba.  Most/much of the world's folks have been able to visit/vacation there for many, mny years.  And we are so much closer then they are. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'll have to Google search Iceland...........don't know a thing about it.  Don't have a clue as to what's there, it's scenic beauty, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

debcakes, you are right.....I just received a Tauck Tour brochure and Patagonia is looking good and Israel has always been on my list but it just isn't the right time due to safety risks...maybe someday things will change