Honored Contributor

Ivana Trump’s fourth husband, Rossano Rubicondi, dead at 49

He certainly was a handsome fellow.  What a tragedy that his life was brief, relatively speaking.  It was reported that he battled melanoma for a year.

Italian actor Rossano Rubicondi -- Ivana Trump's fourth husband -- died Friday after a year-long battle with melanoma, a type of skin cancer.

"Rubicondi was Trump’s fourth husband — after Alfred Winklmayr, former President Donald Trump, and Riccardo Mazzucchelli."  New York Post

May he rest in peace.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ivana Trump’s fourth husband, Rossano Rubicondi, dead at 49

How unfortunate Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Was curious to know how old she is -- 72.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Quiet celebration: Ivana Trump, 72, was pictured enjoying an evening stroll with her ex-husband-turned-boyfriend Rossano Rubicondi, 49, on the Fourth of July

A more recent photo of the two.   I think it was taken around July 2021.  (I admire that Ivana remains on pleasant terms with her ex-husbands.  Despite my personal horror story, I did that eventually with my ex, after emerging from the hurt and pain.)   

There is something so sweet about this photo.  To me, it shows that they are still fond of one another, respect each other as an individual and care about the well-being of the other.  Perhaps I am interpreting this with a golden glow, in light of the news, but I did feel some sort of warmth when I first saw this photo months ago. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was he a ballet dancer? He has impressive posture in the last picture.

Regardless. I am sorry for her loss. I'm sure she didn't expect him to go before her. Woman Sad

ETA: Looked him up. Not a dancer. Actor and model. They were divorced but still very friendly.

ETAAgain: I'm glad she wound up with a handsome younger man who adored her. She sure put in her time earlier!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

Very sad news for Ivana , I am sure. This photo must have been taken many years before the second one. Did not realize they were divorced but on good terms. So sad to hear of his passing from melanoma. It can be a ravaging disease.

Respected Contributor

@golding76 How sad... the big C (cancer) does not discriminate, race, age or gender.