Honored Contributor

It's 86 right now in Memphis, TN with very low humidty so it's pleasant today.

Respected Contributor

WOW.... that is chilly for even Up North.

We are expecting a couple of mid ninety days coming with low of 70. 75 is average. Today will be 85. Usually our heat is short lived but we can have a week of hot hot weather for us 90s is hot. 100 is rare. With our long Winters I won't complain. Many as myself don't have air conditioning  a lot of fans and close up. Nights usually cool off.

Honored Contributor

Right now, at 12:44 pdt--in wa state, near Seattle, it is 60* outside and I am in long pants and a sweat shirt----Still sleeping under a quilt and blanket overtop and had to turn on the heat the other day----been a wet, cold spring with maybe 7 days of near 70*, not that unusual for us here but sure gets to be a drag----

Esteemed Contributor

@DrBabs wrote:

DFW here. Temps 100+ for the next 10 days (normal is 93). Air quality alert due to Saharan dust and ozone. Pollen. Humidity. 55 degrees would feel positively heavenly to me!!!

@DrBabs 

DFW here too.  Even the dog's trips outside are fewer and don't last long.  Weather is so crazy this year and I bet the lucky folks with the cool temps are happy with their long sleeves and light jackets.  

Esteemed Contributor

Today was perfect in our corner of NE PA.  Cool but blue sky, a few puffy clouds and a ton of sunshine. I'll take this over 90 and humid any day.

DD had to take some stuff  to her office and asked if I wanted to ride along. We left about 10:15 this am. Stopped at Dunkin for coffee, then her office, Target for a pick up order, grabbed lunch to bring home from Panara. The sun did get warm about 1o'clock. Had the sunroof open it was a great day to be out and about.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree I wish that I could send you some muggy, miserable Mississippi humidity and heat.  We are supposed to have temps like 100, 101, and 102 this next week with high humidity again.  You can feel your skin burn just walking to the mailbox at the end of our driveway.  Our watermelon crops should be plentiful as they love the heat!

Honored Contributor
After today, 96-100 all week. 🤬
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Time for a week's vacation to NC!

This is in the Blue Ridge mountains.

Summer | Asheville, NC's Official Travel Site

Honored Contributor

It's in the low 90's and tomorrow in the mid 90's possibly 100.  Send some of your cool air our way.  Chicago.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

6/21:

Our weather has been so strange. We had record cold temperatures all of May. It completely changed the day after Memorial Day to extreme heat and high humidity. I'm in the upper midwest.  Climate change.