Honored Contributor

Cool, little drizzle,here in maine,rather have this than HOT!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Nice and cold!  Couldn't ask for more.

Esteemed Contributor

You have my condolences.  Give me 85 or 90 any and everyday.  Hope things warm up for you soon......afterall, it is summer.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

55 and we won't break 60 today.  Hubby got up in the middle of the night to close windows.  We live south of Boston and will be at our daughter's house today in Newport RI.  It's our Father's Day celebration which we thought would be a beachy day.  Instead it's it will feel more like mid October.  No doubt the guys will have the grill going but festivities will be inside. I can't recall it ever being so unseasonably chilly on Father's Day.  6/19 was also my late sister's birthday and we were always outside for her party.  Missing her today.  She would have hated this cold...lol.  I have a chicken pot pie in the oven and I switched out the summer outfits for sweatshirts/tees/jeans for me and hubby.  

Barely going to hit 60 today in Vermont, going down to 42 tonight....brrrrrr! Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree 

I am sure there are a lot of those reading your post that wish it was that cool where they live. Wouldn't mind it a bit cooler here. It is presently 91°-78% humidity, and it's only noon.

Got my commercial fan on Low right now, but will probably be on high before it cools down a few degrees. The humidity usually goes up as the sun goes down.

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

It's even cool in Albuquerque today, 60s this morning up to high 70s this afternoon after rain in the area the past two evenings.  Unusual for us, the humidity is sky-high.  The whole coming week is supposed to be cool with rain.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: Its 55 degrees today

[ Edited ]

DFW here. Temps 100+ for the next 10 days (normal is 93). Air quality alert due to Saharan dust and ozone. Pollen. Humidity. 55 degrees would feel positively heavenly to me!!!

Valued Contributor

I was very surprised at the temperature change yesterday. I wore ankle pants, a heavy sweatshirt and suede loafers out and was very comfortable but boy, it felt like mid October rather than mid June!  

Not complaining though!  Big hair season is upon us. At least for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

55 and we won't break 60 today.  Hubby got up in the middle of the night to close windows.  We live south of Boston and will be at our daughter's house today in Newport RI.  It's our Father's Day celebration which we thought would be a beachy day.  Instead it's it will feel more like mid October.  No doubt the guys will have the grill going but festivities will be inside. I can't recall it ever being so unseasonably chilly on Father's Day.  6/19 was also my late sister's birthday and we were always outside for her party.  Missing her today.  She would have hated this cold...lol.  I have a chicken pot pie in the oven and I switched out the summer outfits for sweatshirts/tees/jeans for me and hubby.  

@chrystaltree 

I'll tell ya what ----we'll make a trade you can have our 99 and expected 102 and 103 all this week here in South Texas and this continuing heat wave (our normal is usually 93) and we'll be more than happy to take your 55 degree weather....DEAL??? 😁

I will gladly trade you 55 in June for 103!   I don't live outside.  I luve in a world in which everything has a/c and when it's 90 plus, I only know it when I see it on the news.  We did have more 90 plus days last year than any time in recorded history, we had a few in May and it was nice.  This cold is a fluke that will last a day or two.  At my daughter's home now and the heat is on.  

Esteemed Contributor

It's 62* here in Millbury, MA @chrystaltree !

Have a nice celebration and try to keep warm...