Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's raining in my office again

@Laura14You post such interesting situations.  You could be a blogger...and maybe make money at it.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda Do you know how many people have said something like that to me lately? Thank you. Smiley Happy

I guess I am doing the book I've always threatened to. Your EZ Pays are all on me when I get the first royalty check. Smiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

My coworkers and I can't decide between a Gene Kelly dance off again or a wet t-shirt contest.  

It's Friday so we may get a little wild up in here.  Smiley WinkSmiley Tongue

Any other ideas to pass the time until 5pm?  

I know you made a joke about the rain in your office but isn't it dangerous with electrical wiring? Why would your employer allow their employees to work in these conditions? I don't see anything funny about this situation.  Am I missing something?

Honored Contributor

@elated  I don't think it's funny either.  My GM was actually walking out of her office to throw away her trash because I took her trash can to catch the water again thinking it might remind her to maybe call a roofer again?  Maybe?  Bueller?  Bueller?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@elated  I don't think it's funny either.  My GM was actually walking out of her office to throw away her trash because I took her trash can to catch the water again thinking it might remind her to maybe call a roofer again?  Maybe?  Bueller?  Bueller?  

Have you heard about OSHA? If called, they will handle this issue. I was just concerned about your safety. If someone is injured, it will costs them dearly. Be safe.

Honored Contributor

I would be worried about mold and mildew in the office.  I once worked in an office for about four months under an AC vent in the ceiling.  I got so sick and coughed all day at work.  I coughed so much that I would vomit.

When I went to see a doctor, he said at had asthma.  I didn't think so. I kept saying that the AC vent made me sick.  I put in a request for a job in another building and It took about six months after ai moved, but I finally felt better.

About a year later, mold was found in the building in the vents and it  was closed for remodeling and removal.

That mold stuff could kill you or at least make you feel like you wanna die.  It is dangerous to breath that stuff.  imagine what is up there in your wet ceiling.