Respected Contributor

Re: It’s peach milkshake time at Chick-fil-a

I had the Dreamsicle shake at Arby’s yesterday and it was amazing.  I can’t wait to try the peach one at Chic-fil-a.  Their Key lime was really good. 

Honored Contributor

These are so good!  I ordered one the other day.  I can only drink about half of one though, so it's kind of a waste of money for me.  They are so delicious though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG, the peach I've had before and it is soooooo good!  Chik-Fil-A has the best milkshakes.  Love their lemonade too.  Actually, all their food is good IMO.  I wish there were more around though  I have to travel a little bit to get to one but so worth it. 

Respected Contributor

I've never been to a Chick fil A - but hear so many good things about the food.  Does anyone know if this shake is made w/real peaches?  or is it just a powdery mix?

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

There are real peaches in it.  Sometimes it's so thick, you can't get the huge peaches through the straw.  I've had to use a spoon. 

Honored Contributor

Too bad it's Sunday, or I'd go to Chik-Fil-A today for a peach milkshake.  Even though I'm lactose intolerant.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CatsyCline 

I have the same problem as u --- dairy, soda, juice, milk (most liquids) plus many foods. I can eat anything at home --- but not at a restaurant or someone's house. I just had a huge dish of yummy Kirkland Vanilla Ice Cream - I'm sure I'll pay for it later - but it's worth it.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@hildarumpole wrote:

We had Chick-fil-a delivered for dinner last week.  Ordered 2 Frosted Lemonades, but Peach Shakes dropped off instead.  It was a nice surprise and didn't mind the mix-up.  Excellent peach flavor and not too sweet.

@hildarumpole 

Their Frosted Lemonades are good too....two excellent options....Woman Very Happy

@Spurt  They had a key lime frosty in April that was good. I have to stay away from that place. 

@panda1234 

Then there's those waffle fries...love that spicy chicken sandwich

Woman Very Happy

@Spurt  Have not had the spicy chicken, will have to try it. I love the chick-fil-a sauce, it’s a smoky mustard. I extra to dip pretzels at home. ...could drink the stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I am sad that so many places only offer shakes now and not malts. 

Do you have Sonic @Sooner ?

They have great malts.

@Ms tyrion2   Yep! We have tons of Sonics, and not too far from where I live is the birthplace of Sonic.  But ours no longer have malts, only shakes.

It is really difficult to find a place that puts malt powder in a shake now!  It makes me so sad!  I may start taking my own! 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

These are so good!  I ordered one the other day.  I can only drink about half of one though, so it's kind of a waste of money for me.  They are so delicious though.

@NickNack Pop it in the freezer!