Respected Contributor

Re: It’s peach milkshake time at Chick-fil-a

@CatsyCline wrote:

@kelshar     I don't do dairy anymore - especially ice cream and shakes. stomach aches for hours.

what i wouldnt give for my 17 yr old tummy...omg pizza, burgers, fries, shakes, hot fudge sundaes, all in one afternoon

@CatsyCline You are better off without those things. I have to limit one shake per season.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@hildarumpole wrote:

We had Chick-fil-a delivered for dinner last week.  Ordered 2 Frosted Lemonades, but Peach Shakes dropped off instead.  It was a nice surprise and didn't mind the mix-up.  Excellent peach flavor and not too sweet.

@hildarumpole 

Their Frosted Lemonades are good too....two excellent options....Woman Very Happy

@Spurt  They had a key lime frosty in April that was good. I have to stay away from that place. 

Honored Contributor

No Chick-Fil-A in my area, but peach milkshake sounds very tasty.  Maybe I'll use my recipe for vanilla milkshakes and include some fresh peaches.

Respected Contributor

@hildarumpole wrote:

We had Chick-fil-a delivered for dinner last week.  Ordered 2 Frosted Lemonades, but Peach Shakes dropped off instead.  It was a nice surprise and didn't mind the mix-up.  Excellent peach flavor and not too sweet.

@hildarumpole  You were lucky.

Trusted Contributor

Chick-fil-a has the best vanilla shakes! When I'm on the other side of my town, I usually pick one up. Glad they're not right around the corner, or I might go too often! The peach sounds yummy. Will give it a try!

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@hildarumpole wrote:

@hildarumpole 

Their Frosted Lemonades are good too....two excellent options....Woman Very Happy

@Spurt  They had a key lime frosty in April that was good. I have to stay away from that place. 

@panda1234 

Then there's those waffle fries...love that spicy chicken sandwich

Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I am sad that so many places only offer shakes now and not malts. 

Honored Contributor

Their Christmas ones are my favorite. Chocolate and peppermint. Ultra delicious!

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I am sad that so many places only offer shakes now and not malts. 

Do you have Sonic @Sooner ?

They have great malts.

Valued Contributor

I don't like milkshakes--thank goodness-but my husband loves them.  He's had the Chick-fil-a peach.  But right now Arby's has a Dreamsickle shake and he says they are also good.  Good thing Chick-fil-a is 30 miles from us because I'd be there everyday.