Respected Contributor

It’s peach milkshake time at Chick-fil-a

Went by yesterday and to my surprise they had the peach shakes. Only one per season, I do have to limit myself.

Respected Contributor

Re: It’s peach milkshake time at Chick-fil-a

That sounds refreshing.

Honored Contributor

OH great!  Oh dear! Woman Surprised  Super!  Woman LOL  Uh Oh!  Woman Frustrated

All of the above!  I LOVE those things!  

Occasional Contributor

We had Chick-fil-a delivered for dinner last week.  Ordered 2 Frosted Lemonades, but Peach Shakes dropped off instead.  It was a nice surprise and didn't mind the mix-up.  Excellent peach flavor and not too sweet.

Honored Contributor

Yes it is! It's the only time we get shakes. Love it with a #1, extra pickles, lol.

Super Contributor

Sounds so good but since my mid-30s, my body can't handle milkshakes anymore. It wreaks havoc with my belly. My stomach starts to hurt within minutes. I miss milkshakes sometimes.

Honored Contributor

@hildarumpole wrote:

We had Chick-fil-a delivered for dinner last week.  Ordered 2 Frosted Lemonades, but Peach Shakes dropped off instead.  It was a nice surprise and didn't mind the mix-up.  Excellent peach flavor and not too sweet.

@hildarumpole 

Their Frosted Lemonades are good too....two excellent options....Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@kelshar     I don't do dairy anymore - especially ice cream and shakes. stomach aches for hours.

what i wouldnt give for my 17 yr old tummy...omg pizza, burgers, fries, shakes, hot fudge sundaes, all in one afternoon

Honored Contributor

we stumbled upon these last year around this time.  I got one for my mother and had a taste.  It was good.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JYWilliams wrote:

That sounds refreshing.

It was, you must try. @ JYWilliams