Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: It's official, I'm stupid

Don't be so hard on yourself, thing's like this happen to all of us. I bought a new extension cord for my electric hedge trimmer's and within an hour cut through it with them. That's happened 3 time's, you would think I would learn.

Super Contributor

You are not stupid.  Stuff happens to everyone.   Have a great evening.   I agree with another poster, you don't have to listen to telemarketers.

Honored Contributor

A crew building a bridge at the Outer Banks, NC just cut an electric underground cable this week and it will take about two weeks to fix it.

Vacationers have had to leave in the peak season.  This will cost rental business owners millions of dollars as they had to cancel reservations and refund money.  

So, it happens to everyone, but not at this magnitude.

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

Don't be so hard on yourself, thing's like this happen to all of us. I bought a new extension cord for my electric hedge trimmer's and within an hour cut through it with them. That's happened 3 time's, you would think I would learn.

@Love4cats, well those trimmers are awkward to begin with, add a long cord, and well, you know...

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan