Respected Contributor

Re: It's national chocolate day!

@nana59 wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@ninjawife  I like most chocolate, but my favorite candy bar is 3 Musketeers.  🍫

my favorite, too!!!

@nana59  🍫🍫🍫❤

my grandkids would give me their Musketeers from their halloween stash!!

@nana59   Yes, I say I always have to test them for Quality Control.....👍

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

EVERY day is chocolate day for me!!!!😍

Respected Contributor

We have a local company here called Malley's.  They have about 10 stores.  I love their chocolate.  Everything they make is good, but I'm partial to their plain milk and dark chocolate.  They sell bags of bite size portions.  I freeze and bring one each day for an after lunch chocolate break....yum.

Honored Contributor

Every day is chocolate day for me--LOL!! I have a piece of Frango's dark chocolate after dinner every night.  Best part of my meal--LOL!!

Honored Contributor

Every day is Pearlee Chocolate Day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm with some of you - every day is  chocolate day for chicky!  Smiley Happy

Clearly, I'm not a connoisseur of chocolate because I'm a milk chocolate girl.

One of my big favs, of course, is my Pinwheel cookies.  A soft-ish chocolate cookie, covered in a mount of marshmallow, all draped in milk chocolate.

I also love those Enstrom's milk chocolate covered toffee and am glad to see that my advance order is coming soon.  It took a while to get some more of those, so I'm set for a while.  They keep super well in L&L, in the refrigerator.  The last tin I got lasted me over a year.

I also love Reese's, mostly the pb eggs and pumpkins.  I don't know what it is about them but, while the cups are great, these are my favs.

I also love Tim Tam cookies from Australia but haven't been able to get any for a while now.  That's ok - I have 4 packages in the refrigerator.  Smiley Happy  I mete them out conservatively so they will last a very long time.

I also love Butterfinger, Kit Kat,  Almond Joy, and Peanut M&Ms.

Honored Contributor

Any chocolate from,

Honored Contributor

I don't know who the supplier is, but if I don't have a package of KROGER cream cheese fudge brownies in the freezer...I have a panic  attack...

See the source image

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I love it. I have a piece or two, or sometimes more, every day. Purely for the antioxidants! Honest...really...Woman Wink

A day without my 78% cocoa Lindt dark chocolate is like a day without sunshine.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@ninjawife Thanks for the reminder.  Have to go raid the halloween candy tin.  Bye.  Smiley Very Happy