Honored Contributor

Re: It's marshmint and swamp goo time

But now I am so mad at myslf.  I spent 135 AND didnt use my mrrebates 😫😤😿

I tried cancelling the order and reordering, my order was in process.  Darnit.  I read drythe post about the 8 % and just paniced.  I guess I was so excited when I read @Drytheswamp goo was in, I didnt read other posts, until after I made sure I had my order.  Teach me to be greedy

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty  Perhaps you can phone them tomorrow and still be able to use the rebates?  It's worth a try  They have a number you can call for assistance

Honored Contributor

@cherry

I may try it, because at 8%, it is almost 11 dollar rebate.!

Honored Contributor

Well, ladies, @cherry (who is of course also a lady, lol) -

Went to lunch today at a mall I don’t normally go to, mostly because except for 2-3 stores it doesn’t interest me. After eating, I looked at the mall directory and...you guessed it - there was a See’s. I had no idea, no reason to think there’d be one, and thought I’d have to go much farther to find a store.

I now have about 3/4 lb of hand-picked truffles. I told the woman I thought 1/2 lb wasn’t enough (I might do this once a year if that) but a pound was too much. She said fill up the 1/2 lb box and put extras in a bag. I’m like, why didn’t I think of that....

I never would have even thought about looking for a store if not for this thread, so thanks, cherry!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Now I really wish I had a marshmint!😖 

I can just imagine how they taste!

😛

Marshmints™

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay

i am a HUGE utz fan.....and tastykake fan.

lots of great regional brands around here.

i am NOT a huge fan of krispy kremes though and most of them shut down in my area. you can only get them at royal farms stores (LOVE their fried chicken!)

have you had the fractured prune donuts?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

no @sunshine45-

I've never heard of those!

I like tastykake tooSmiley Happy Esp the butterscotch things.

I know krispy kreme are  greasy, well not kind of lol!

We used to have a store near us where they would give you a warm one free just for walking in and ordering something-very dangerous. We tried to ignore it when we drove by.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Krispy Cremes were such a big deal when they finally came to CA. They were over-promoted and over-hyped.

I soon discovered that I liked only the signature glazed, and preferred warm and very fresh. Their regular cake donuts don’t do anything for me (nor do Dunkin’ Donuts), and generally they all go stale fast. They started carrying them in local supermarkets and they would be stale; that just put me off them. 

I would still love to eat fresh, hot from the fryer KK glazed, but would have to drive over an hour each way to get them, so that’s a Not Likely.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde-

I agree, the glazed were the best, right out of the oven or still fresh.

Respected Contributor

What is swamp goo? Is it something they make in Pennsylvania? Also what is Marshmint?